“Food & Sangria top notch”
Review of Solar do Minho

Solar do Minho
Ranked #2 of 61 Restaurants in Belleville
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Brazilian, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Washington Ave.
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

We went for my birthday last night and as usual it was great. My Girlfriend has never been there before so she let me order for us so I went to my "go to's". Started off with a pitcher of red sangria which is great. For apps we split an order of clams casino and an order of chorizo both were very good. Then for dinner we both had the skirt steak, which is cooked on a clay tile with garlic butter. The presentation is just as good as the taste. Highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Bring your appetite your going to need it. Just want to keep eating to try everything and keep on going. Drinks are good and friendly staff and a good time for all even if you little ones!!

Reviewed 17 April 2017

Walked in and seated immediately. Excellent service. Delicious food from the appetizers to the Rodizio to the Sangria. Valet parking. Everything perfect and priced well.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

Enjoyable dining experience with an authentic Portuguese flare. The garlic shrimp and chourico assado were incredible.

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

SAngria is going down hill they use to make the best. Now it's all Juce ,I had too send it back and get a beer instead.