Free cancellation until 08/02
Comfort Inn(Ashland)
Book now, pay at stay
US$72
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

Mill Falls at the Lake(Meredith)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/28
US$189
All reviewshot tubgas fireplaceroom restaurantitalian farmhousescreen doornew hampshiretake advantagebreakfast cafeold millrock waterfallwedding weekendpet friendly roomlarge bathroomexceeded my expectationsshine cafeon site restaurantstandard room
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful stay here after seeing Marc Cohn at the Flying Monkey. Stayed in an upgraded room, only room left so a bit pricey. The room was huge with two queen beds, a fireplace and sitting area, very nicely appointed separate sink outside master bath. Bed was super comfortable, firm and supportive but still cozy and nice linens and pillows. Slept better than at home! Dinner in restaurant very good, a cool atmosphere and great service. Prices very reasonable. Had a drink at bar after concert, only disappointment was that the place closes at 11 pm on a sat night. That was a let down. Next morning, enjoyed a quick yummy breakfast and a great bike ride in and around the area, beautiful and very bike friendly. Nice bike shop attached to property. The spa is worth checking out, nice little salt pool, jacuzzi and full spa services in a very relaxing space. I had a massage with Mary that needs repeating. Highly recommend this as an option. Note to mngt; build more pet friendly rooms! I’d like to return with family and furry kids but booked thru August.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Freja3
Reviewed 28 May 2018

This place is so charming. Rustic and so well maintained. We loved the room. Large spacious very clean !! Our room was so very comfortable with plenty of seating and a large bathroom. We brought our little dog and you could not tell or smell that this was a dog friendly room. We will definitely go back looking forward to a fall visit. Should be BEAUTIFUL. Also like to mention that the very cute little breakfast area had a great chef and he was so friendly. Kudos Common Man for having such great employee's.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Pet friendly room Super clean and not a dog hair or dog smell at all. It was a great room. Nice little deck as well.
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank PatC S
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Great Place, beautiful scenery beautiful rustic look. Drinks at Fosters are great, bed is very comfortable, our room was very clean. With a Fireplace and Jacuzzi tub . Staff is very accommodating. Complementary Continental breakfast,

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Went up to catch a show at The Flying Monkey, and stayed at The Common Man. We had been there before. The staff is always ready to cater to everything you might need. We even got a complimentary upgrade in room, which was cool. Room was great, and free breakfast hit the spot before we hit the road... All in all, a great place.

Stayed: March 2018
3  Thank rlaroche
Reviewed 25 April 2018

We stayed the weekend of April 21, 2018 in the Cabin in the Woods. I didn't find many reviews about this cabin, so I am hoping I can help others.

First, we checked in at the main building and stayed for lunch at Foster's Boiler Room. UNBELIEVABLE food. Just, delicious. The main building itself is cabin-like and quaint. Many soaps, lotions, and bath salts for sale. I wish I had known that before I bought some junky bath salts at Marshall's down the road.

The cabin is about 3 miles away from the main building, located off the main road by driving down through town. It shares a parking lot/drive with the Italian Farmhouse Restaurant. Despite the constant cars packing the parking lot, we never felt like we were lacking privacy. We closed the shade on the front door and it was like we were all alone. I saw one review that mentioned fighting for parking. There are two spots right outside the front door of the cabin and there is a sign designating it for cabin guests. We had no problem.

Inside, it's a cabin. It's vintage looking with outdoorsy theme. When I'm paying a lot per night for a hotel, I like high end inside - nice, clean, new looking furniture and décor. Even though I love all things vintage, it felt less vintage and more... needing update. This cabin, while cute and roomy, is a cabin. The décor is matching, so for instance, the furniture paint is chipped, the mirror in the bedroom is foggy, the hamper upstairs falls apart when you touch it. It's part of the charm, and I now know. It might be exactly what some people love!

We had 'room service' delivered from the Italian Farmhouse. It was delicious and Olivia (who delivered our food) was super sweet and friendly. The cabin has a picnic type basket that they leave for you and ask that you put your dishes in there and place on the porch for pickup.

Now, the hot tub. The whole reason I booked the place! It was a four seater, super comfy and warm with a view overlooking a body of water and the mountains. It was perfectly private and I spent a lot of time in there. Two of the four seats did not have working jets which was disappointing because you either had to be in the fully submerged seat or the slightly submerged seat, but I'm sure that will be fixed for the next person.

One thing I wanted to know and couldn't find anywhere was the bathroom situation. I knew there were two full bathrooms, but wondered about shower/tub. It turns out - the bathroom on the main floor is small with a standup shower. The upstairs bathroom is slightly bigger with a shower/tub combo.

The kitchen is equipped with regular coffee maker and coffee (not good coffee...), microwave, fridge/freezer, icemaker, dishwasher. All the kitchen necessities you can ever need.

All in all, worked for us and served my hot tub needs, wasn't terrible, but we decided we would spend money trying somewhere else next time hoping for something more higher end.

Stayed: April 2018