All reviewsfire pitwhite mountainsliquor storefront deskgreat hotelice castlesbreakfast barindoor poolan alternativequality hotelpersonal notemake your own wafflesreward pointsking roomgreat additionthe hotel is extremely cleantravel minutes
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Newer property that is close to 93 and set back from road. Front office staff were welcoming and friendly during check-in and check-out process. All staff made me feel valued at this property. Room was in great condition and A/C was on and set at a proper temp when I first entered which is sometimes not the case. Breakfast area was clean at 7 AM in the morning and while standard offerings, all the fruit, breads, and pastries were fresh. Unsolicited follow-up email from GM of property seems to be indicative of guest-first policy of group that owns this hotel and others in area. Nice to have a Marriott property this close to the White Mountains

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank jk1018
GWelfordFFI, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Hello and thank you for the great review! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and found everyone to be welcoming and helpful. I will be sure to relay your messages onto the entire team.

Plymouth, NH 03264

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

I am staying at this hotel for a few days with a few of my friends. Rooms are excellent. They are clean, beds are comfortable and staff is very friendly. This is everything that a hotel should be. I would definitely return in the future.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank MarvinM1482

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Plymouth, NH 03264

Reviewed 20 May 2018

Very clean and accommodating. Really enjoyed our stay. Loved the patio outside! Got a last minute room and they were very helpful. Rooms and bathrooms were spacious. The breakfast was nice. Again, really liked the outside space in the back.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank sammayeam
GWelfordFFI, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Hello and thank you for the wonderful review! I am so glad you were able to enjoy the patio and found our staff to be helpful and welcoming.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here overnight for my niece’s PSU accepted student’s day taking place the following day. Great location, clean and very pretty rooms, comfortable beds. The desk clerk couldn’t have been nicer or more welcoming. Gave us great restaurant recommendations for dinner that evening. Will definitely be back!

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Deb M
GWelfordFFI, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Hello and thank you for the great review! I am so glad you had a nice time and found everyone welcoming and helpful.

We look forward to seeing you over the next four years!

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

I stay here every week and always feel at home, and the free breakfast is so good, I just wish they would give a choice of bold or milder coffee it's too strong. So close to Plymouth Univ too, it makes it easy to visit.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo
GWelfordFFI, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Thank you for the great review! We always look forward to seeing you and I am glad you feel so comfortable at the hotel! I am looking into a medium roast coffee as we have had a few other people tell us the same thing.

We hope to see you again soon!