US$73
  • Fitness center
US$233
US$161
Official Hotel
Belknap Point Inn(Gilford)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$173
All reviewswhite mountainsnorth conwaywafflesplace to staythe room was exceptionally cleanhotel ownerbusy intersectionsmall refrigerator and microwavelakes regionwaffle machinethe breakfast areabreakfast includedflat screen tvdefinitely stay here againfirst floormotelcereal
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Quick one nite stay, attended a wedding nearby.. ,,Nice that the motel arranged for an early check-in...Kind of a noisy corner.. Heavy traffic area..Close to our wedding venue...Check in was confusing...paid in advance or not???Anyways we got our room..First floor. .Heard every step of our upstairs neighbors...Oh well it is a budget sleepover..Clean bathroom and bedroom.. Comfortable mattress. Complimentary .Breakfast included.. Powdered eggs and a waffle machine.. bagel and muffin.. Included with nightly rental.. Cant complain about this... Would I stay again?? Maybe....One nite...Better stuff down the road in n.conway...

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Some seriously juxtaposed reviews here... the motel was a pleasant surprise as I frequently pass by this motel, but this was my first time staying there. The place shows it's age from the outside but the room was fresh, clean and comfortable and (apparently) recent efforts to "better" the property were obvious. The lobby and breakfast area looked new, very clean and well presented. I hope the owner(s) can soon freshen the exterior as I'm sure they will attract more business when they get to it. We encountered only one gentleman working there, but he was always pleasant, helpful and courteous. It's not the Ritz, it's not meant to be the Ritz, it is a well kept, clean and inexpensive motel/hotel and excels as such.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Check in was fine - the person who checked us in was polite and courteous. Room had a very BAD odour that wouldn't go away! Stayed 2 nights - had I known, we would have checked out after the first night and gone to another hotel! Checkout was another story - rang the bell to give back room keys and to get a copy of receipt - the person that came was VERY RUDE - told me to leave the keys in the basket and leave. When I asked for the receipt - rudely told me that it would be emailed to me. Never received it! Definitely would never stay there again!

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 2 September 2017

The room was very comfortable, clean, quiet, service at desk was excellent, location good, but I thought it was too expensive. We paid $161, and I have paid that much before for a very fancy hotel. That was my disappointment.

Room Tip: Always choose second floor, for quiet
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Shirley W
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Where to begin. Staff was never around. Room was terrible. Mattress on the bed was soo warn it was like sleeping in a hammock. " Free Wifi" never worked most of the time at all. Bathroom sink had a defective pack causing water to spray everywhere but here's the worst. 20 minutes after checkout wife realizes she forgot to empty bureau. After multipe tries to contact hotel ( no answer) wife finally get thru and we are told noone was available with a key until the next day. Called the next day and was informed nothing was found, what low lifes. Never again

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Dhruv P, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

As a note to the general public, this guest is writing a review with dishonesty and false information because of a lack of their belongings being found in the room. Please adhere to the situation next time when trying to review a business. There was no other way for the guest to display their anger and discomfort of having lost articles which again hotel is not liable for, therefore guest is targeting other areas of the hotel in order to balance that aspect. As a general manager I will fulfill the responsibilities of apologizing for the matter and we do hope you consider your stay again, however it must be well known that this situation and this review are in fact false and inaccurate.