“Seafood”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Poor experience bad clams ordered whole clams and that was exactly what I received the bellies we're green smelled like vomit very very dissatisfied spoke with manager refund to the meal. Never again

Reviewed 12 March 2018

The food arrived quickly and the service was excellent. HOWEVER, every last person in our group commented on how the portion sizes have shrunk since our previous Johnsons visits. My shrimp dinner had 7 medium to small size shrimp. Many of us ordered butternut squash. Unfortunately only 1 of us could stomach the squash as it was sweetened beyond recognition and full of squash seeds. The baked potatoes were as dry as sawdust. Two of us had water and both had lemons that were pulpy brown inside, clearly spoiling. We will not return to Johnsons again for the price and low quality.

1  Thank GreenEye603
Reviewed 28 February 2018

Was looking to get a good meal quick, had a craving for a burger and frappe, like it was summer and not the snow storm we had. The burger was very good, the fries and the cole slaw - two sides- were also good. There are always cars here, I've been here before and have always had good food. Now there is a new lounge bar area and I saw the beer list which is impressive. The employees were friendly, cheerful and helpful. Very nice lunch before I go back home to shovel.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had been in the Lakes Region and stopped at this restaurant -- one of the few open out of season. We waited about 10 minutes and were then seated at a high top table in the lounge. Our waitress came and took our drink order and asked if we wanted bread. The waitress brought our drinks, but no bread. The table next to ours (who had come in after us) received bread. My husband tried to get the waitress's attention several times to see about our bread. I had ordered prime rib, medium rare with a baked potato and squash. When the waitress brought it over, it was completely brown, without even a speck of pink. I asked if that was medium rare, and she said "they said it was". I said I don't think it is. She then asked if I wanted her to bring it back, and I said yes. She then took the meat only and brought it back. My husband had ordered ribs with mashed potatoes so I told him to get started. I then started eating my potato and squash. After a few minutes, she returned with medium rare prime rib -- no apologies or anything. The food was okay -- nothing special but we would never go back because of the lack of service that we received.

1  Thank NapDonna
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

What a fantastic upgrade and just what the area needed.... Same great food with the added bar enviorment with all the craft beers of the area.