Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great gear in a great spot

Great equipment in a surprisingly quiet corner of the lake for paddle sports. The staff was really... read more

Reviewed 4 September 2020
W7334RTchrish
Excellent first time experience

We had an excellent experience. Long time kayakers but first time paddle boarding. Steve knows his... read more

Reviewed 26 July 2020
edm564
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 August 2019

I went into Wild Meadow for information and came out with a kayak! That's NOT because of a hard sell experience, but really because of the quality of my experience. The man who helped me was so informative, the kayaks were outstanding in terms of quality, and they had exactly what I wanted. They strapped it right on top of my car and away I went! I highly recommend this shop for all your paddling needs.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed 25 July 2019

On day one of vacation, we stopped by and rented a single kayak, a double kayak and a paddle board. They were delivered the next days as promised, carried down to the water, and loaded with all of the gear including safety vests and paddles. We had a quick lesson and we were ready to go. It was an instant success with the twenty-somethings! At the end of the week, they came back as promised and picked up the boats at the water. It was a great experience and we will be back to do it again!

Reviewed 17 July 2019

We rented a tandem kayak. We called the morning of and they were able to help us out (I would recommend reservations IF you can). While we were paying and signing the waiver, someone was getting our life vests ready. We got to the life vest checkout area, and the kayak was already down by the water. They give you a map and show you where you are, what to look for to find your way back, and send you on your way. They will give you a quick lesson if you need it. They are a full service shop for kayaks, canoes, and paddle boards. The owner, Steve, was friendly and informative. We love history and he gave us the background of the area. We will definitely rent from them again when we are at the lake!

Reviewed 7 July 2019

We stayed a week on Lake Winona in Center Harbor, and we were able to take advantage of the lake with the SUP ‍♂️and canoe that Wildmeadow Paddle Sports delivered for us! The equipment was in great condition, the service was quick, friendly and expert. Pick-up at the end of the week was just as easy. I highly recommend this group!
Happy Paddler

Reviewed 5 June 2019 via mobile

Easy peasy! Was able to book online the night before (when they were closed) and they were able to deliver 10/1030am the next day.

Were very nice and pleasant to speak with. I was new to paddleboarding, it was a windy day, the guy gave some tips to stay on board and not fall in. "WINDY=KNEES".

They brought it down to our shore and picked up at approximately 445pm the day after.

Life jackets, paddled included.

Would rent again, very convenient.

Date of experience: May 2019