“Family of 9. 8 yo to 78 yo.”
Review of Ski Fanatics, Inc.

Ski Fanatics, Inc.
Ranked #4 of 10 things to do in Campton
More attraction details
Owner description: Family owned and operated Full service ski shop in winter -- retail, rentals, repair/tuning, world class custom ski boot fitting. Paddle sports in summer -- kayaks, canoes, stand up paddle boards, tubes, and all accessories for retail sales. We also offer a kayak/canoe rental/shuttle service on the Pemigewasset River.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 15 August 2017

We loved this trip. It was well organised, the staff were brilliant, the equipment was great. 2 of our boats tipped over due to inexperience, and the $27 spent of a DryBag was a wonderful investment. Overall, it was an awesome day on a magical setting. We recommend this to everyone.

All reviews
"low water"
"pemigewasset river"
"water tubing"
"kayaking"
"fun"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 26 July 2017

I did the 11 mile drop off (higher of the two) up the river, it was $45 per kayak per person. One thing i would note is when loading the kayaks make sure if anyone in your group is larger (like my buddy who is 6 foot 4 inch) that you have the correct size kayaks for everyone (he got a small one and me and my GF all had to rotate which still worked out fine). The day we went it was nice for an hour then downpoured the rest of the trip. We were told 4-5 hours but it ended up taking 3 1/2 because we were in the rain.

Overall it was awesome!! We brought some water, beers, and food along with a dry bag to make sure our stuff was protected. Highlights were the rope swing right at the beginning, beautiful scenery, plenty of nice places to stop, and swimming. I would highly recommend to almost all ages. Perfect amount of time and the Ski Fanatics staff was very helpful and accommodating. Just make sure you arrive at the shop 20 minutes early to fill out paperwork and get on the van so you don't hold your group up.

1  Thank Casey D
Reviewed 13 July 2017

I had the opportunity to go kayaking today with an organization that I belong too. This is only the second time that I have been kayaking so I was initially a little nervous. What a great time we all had. This time of year the river was higher than normal because of all the rain so that made it easier to navigate through the low water parts. The staff at Ski Fanatics were professional, friendly and knowledgeable. They bring you to the drop off and pick you up down the river, we waited very little time for them to pick us up as they run shuttles every 15 minutes. This is a fun activity for the whole family and I would highly recommend using Ski Fanatics for your rental and excursions.

2  Thank Minsky50
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Staff is great! Unfortunately we wound up with a group of REALLY obnoxious late teens/early 20 somethings. Acted more like toddlers than teens. Not ski fanatics fault though. They even apologized.

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 August 2016

We have been renting canoes and recently kayaks here every summer for at least 15 years. They have always been accommodating and flexible especially when we had all the kids and other relatives and we didn't manage to make it to our scheduled time. :) Now it is down to just 3 of us and the dog (which of course they make room for). This is the only place we will continue to chose for our fun on the Pemi. Thanks guys!

1  Thank Krazemum1