“Great place”

LinCross Roast Beef and More
Ranked #2 of 27 Restaurants in Bristol
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Description: We are a family owned and operated restaurant specializing in deli style sandwiches. Our roast beef, corned beef, and pulled pork are all cooked daily in house daily.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped in for the first time about three weeks ago and have gone back every Saturday since. The bartenders are fun and out going. The cheeses steaks and the fat Tony subs are fabulous. Place is clean, cozy and comfortable. Not a huge place and that's a plus. Beer and wine only, again, that works for me. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

After several visits I have to say we have never been disappointed. Each sandwich is delicious, I especially like the meatloaf special. The sides are great too and you have a choice. I usually order the potato salad. If you are looking for a great sandwich head to Lincross!

Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

So I go about once a week. I am a local and love the food and people that work here. Keeping in mind it is a bit slow to get food but they are a restaurant not fast food. It’s 100% worth the wait. Besides can always have a beer and watch the game. Free WiFi, good food, cold beer, great people.

1  Thank Richie W
Chris L, General Manager at LinCross Roast Beef and More, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2017

Thank you Ritchie we appreciate the continued support

Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

Blink and you will miss it. Doesn't look like much from the outside but it felt like grandmas house when we walked in and we were pleasantly surprised to see the tavern side hopping on a Sunday afternoon. Great sandwiches - we had the roast beef with horseradish and the cheesesteak which was totally yummy and super filling. They serve beer here which is a nice bonus.

1  Thank Cooliocutie

We like to think the best way to enjoy a great sandwich is with a cold beer. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again. Thank you

Reviewed October 17, 2017

I had a roast beef with everything and it was so, so, so good!!! The bread they get from a local bakery along with their fresh ingredient's and tasty meats makes these subs melt in your mouth. I even had to take one home for later and was so happy that I did. If I lived there I would be there daily. Like stopping in to see family. The Best!!!!!

2  Thank sooze001

Thank you very much. Hopefully next time you're in the neighborhood we'll see you again.