Review Highlights
Awesome Little Place

We’d been on the road for a while the day we stopped here and the sculptures out front caught our... read more

Reviewed 7 August 2018
bassfunmike
Batavia, Ohio
via mobile
This is worth the trip to Bethlehem NH if it is just to go there!

Reviewed 1 July 2018
217bradleyp
Winchester, ON, Canada
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

I have been to a great number of stores that sell items bought in Indonesia.. great teak chairs tables and carvings. I have also seen the super metal works making colorful lawn ornaments etc.
If you are looking for those things at a great price you can find them at the Indian brook trading company but that is not why it is a gear place to go.
It is the unique piece made from wielded sprockets! Like a life size optimus prime! Yes I said a transformer 12 feet high! Or a life size moose, life size pegasus or life sized predator from the movies.
My favorite however for me are the collector sized (7inch) boba fett or R2D2 or a Dr Who dialect!!!

At every corner there were all the best themed collection items to make anyone man cave complete. Even my wife found items for her as I bought an R2D2 to take home. Of you fo lot but anything get you picture taken with your favourite movie monster or robot, this was the best 45 mins I have ever spent shopping!
Next door is a great icecream parlor so drop the kids and let go your inner man child!

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Amazing work!!! I wish I could buy every piece!!!need to see it all
On Main Street and near maiapapaya coffee shop!

Reviewed 25 June 2017

What a delightful place. All sorts of art and metalwork. The owner goes to Southeast Asia every winter and comes back with a container filled with all sorts of art and metal statuary. A lot of really unusual things to see in this wonderful store. Lots of unusual wooden furniture, several types of clothing, and some really esoteric stuff. All this and Slick's Ice Cream, too.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Definitely on my list of places to visit again this summer. The amazing sculptures and other handcrafted items (including furniture) are very unique and so refreshing to experience. There is also an Ice Cream Shop attached and I have been dreaming of the Vanilla Ginger ice cream ever since!!! Seriously!!!

Reviewed 26 October 2016

Unbeliveable sculptures made of car parts,they must be seen. Delicious ice cream to lick while you look closely at hand made furniture and other novelities.