“Great specials”

The Timbers Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
The Timbers Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 59 Restaurants in Stateline
Price range: US$3 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Kahle Drive
Transit: The local bus service stops right at our property many times throughout the day.
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

I had one of their $6.99 breakfast specials the French toast. It was not a very big portion but enough for me for the price. I thought $2.75 for coffee is outrageous and it wasn't that great. Then I came back to try the steak and lobster special for $24.99. Hostess had a bit of an attitude saying I was supposed to have a reservation but she went ahead and sat me. I was served fresh bread with butter and a salad. My meal came with a big sirion steak,baked potato, 1 lobster tail, broccoli, and carrots. The steak was very bland. I'm guessing they didn't season it because it came with horseradish sauce. The vegetables were overcooked. Overall I thought it was a very good value for the amount of food.

lakesidetahoe, Manager at The Timbers Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Thanks for the fair and balanced review. Are you a journalist? :) We hope you'll dine with us again and enjoy another one of our specials.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Cheap breakfast and good service. A little slow on the food but attentive on the drinks. Food was decent for the price, but nothing to write home about.

lakesidetahoe, Manager at The Timbers Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

If only people actually still "wrote home". Ha! Thanks for dining with us and sharing your feedback. We appreciate it.

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

We tried this dining spot per recommendation of our valet parking attendant. It’s okay, but is not a spot to rave about. The combination steak/prime rib & lobster dinners are okay, but not enough for a very good rating. Avoid the garlic mashed potatoes as a side dish choice.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

The staff is super friendly, the food read okay. I had the prime rib (8 oz. $19.99) and it had too much rosemary for me. My husband had the prime rib and lobster tail, same constant on the rosemary and the tail was just okay.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Really expensive for low quality. Their lobster tail special is about half the size of the ones at Red Lobster and twice as rubbery. We also got their calamari but the flour was not even cooked all the way through. Literally had a mouth full of dust but paid top price. The water good though....