Montbleu Resort Casino & Spa
Harveys Lake Tahoe(Stateline)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$49
  • Pool
Harrah's Lake Tahoe(Stateline)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$129
US$275
Preferred Hotels
Lakeside Inn and Casino(Stateline)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$84
US$55
US$133
The Ridge Tahoe(Stateline)
  • Pool
Roadside Inn(Lake Tahoe (California))
TripAdvisor
All reviewshuge showercafe del solindoor poolplayers clubchop houseremodeled roomslake viewwalk in showerplayers cardsouth lakecigarette smokenice roomtable gamescasino floorheavenly gondolaopaltahoe
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This was our first time here and we were so excited to go with friends who talked it up. They go every year and love it.
First I'll start with saying the room was clean, big and updated. If it wasn't for some staff we would stay again.
I have never felt so picked on. The spa staff was so incredible rude when checking into the pool and anytime I needed another towel. PS we needed more towels because the ones that they have are so small, old and thin. I appreciated the snarks and the watchful eye from the young ladies that look to be maybe 21. Please learn costumer service!
The young security also need to find better things to do with their time. At no time does sitting talking with friends at a table alert you to come over and ask us where we bought our wine. It's in a glass that wasn't yours....ohhh no.

We will pass on stating again. Players card thrown away.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Valet brought our luggage to our room. Missing one dress shoe for the next days wedding. Long story short the front desk supervisor did nothing. Promised to call us back. No call. I had to go out buy a new pair of shoes. After the wedding went back to the front desk same supervisor...no manager the entire weekend. Hmmm multi million $$ facility w/no manager? In any event she ended the conversation with "We are done here. I am calling security". The room had a big bathroom that's it. Maid service was horrible. No towels. Called and called. Finally that evening towels arrived. The shower was cold. No clock, no room amenities.And flippant, snotty, treated like a scamming bum. Had the Supervisor, Stephanie, offered my wife a drink or anything my life, and weekend may have been saved. BUT NO!!! My wife and our entire entourage was so upset at the attitude of the supervisor (Supervisor claimed there was NO manager present the entire weekend). No to mention the woman call security on us. Who, by the way were, considerate, understanding, and consoling. Next time it's Harrara's.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed March 12, 2018

Location to the Heavenly is perfect. My husband and I walked over to get breakfast before heading up the gondola. Spacious rooms that held all our gear. Comfy bed and nice view of the mountains from our room!

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jennie R
Reviewed March 10, 2018

Many years ago as Caesar’s this hotel used to be a joy to stay and dine in, in fairness the rooms are spacious but decor and furnishings tired. The shower cubicles on the 17 th floor are terrific but spoilt by non existent water pressure, you almost have to run around in the shower to get wet!. Also an underwhelming dining experience.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed March 3, 2018

For the price we paid for our room, I was disappointed. The pillows were flat and the shower ran out of hot water. I was hoping to have a spa treatment while at the hotel, but the prices were too high. The hotel is in a good location, the restaurants were good and we enjoyed the indoor swimming pool. But for the price, I was expecting more.

Stayed: February 2018