“Rushed to Order Bad for Business”
Review of Nicco's Pizza

Nicco's Pizza
Ranked #9 of 92 Restaurants in Pahrump
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

If the food wasn’t ok I would have rated this place ( Nicos in Pahrump, NV) terrible. If you have not been here before I recommend you do not come in after 7pm or you will be rushed to make your order. This was the first time in my life that I came into a restaurant and felt rushed to take my order. This restaurant closes at 8 pm. We came in at 715pm and at 720pm we were asked if we were ready to order and I said we needed a few more minutes. At that time the waitress and the other employee both said we needed to place our order quickly because they close at 8pm and the ovens shut off at that time. Their tone of voice was not rude but the simple fact of rushing a customer is rude in itself. I have been to other restaurants and arrived 45 minutes prior to them closing and I have never been asked to hurry and pick what you want to eat. This was the second time I ate at this establishment and it will be my last. The food is ok , but it is not good enough to keep my business after this visit. If you come in before 7pm I’m sure you will not experience this same event.

Date of visit: June 2018
2  Thank Tevis D

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Stayed one night in Pahrump and found Nicco’s when looking for gluten free food options. Ordered one normal and one gluten free option. Bit of a wait but everything is cooked to order and both tasted great. The gluten free option being the best gluten free option my wife has tasted.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank Julia P
Reviewed 30 May 2018

Good food, but not a really big restaurant, and not a lot of parking. Prices were very reasonable and portions were of good size. Free wifi for guests eating in. Easy to get to, and good menu selection.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank brettlarkins
Reviewed 28 May 2018

We had a little get together and someone else ordered Nicco's Pizza. The delivery was very fast and not unreasonably priced, but my favorite pizza in town is still the pizza @ Gold town

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank Douglas D
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I was craving a good salad so stopped in and ordered a antipasto salad to go.
Was not disappointed, fresh Romain lots of olives, cured meats, pepperoncins, red onion mozzarella and parmesan and nice Italian dressing, delicious . Pleasant upbeat
Service. They have great pizza and calzone too.

Date of visit: April 2018