“Go Early!”

Nicco's Pizza
Ranked #9 of 91 Restaurants in Pahrump
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Pizza was very good and inexpensive at that. I had a half order of spaghetti and meatballs, the latter being tasty and large. Pasta a bit overcooked though. I wondered if it had been partially cooked, Then finished when ordered.

Drinks were low priced, beer and iced tea. Bread was fresh and good.

We arrived at 7:20 p.m. and were cautioned that they close at 8. AT 8! Two gentlemen entered at 7:32 and were told that they could only have their orders to go. They left.

Hey, it's Pahrump!

1  Thank Craig K

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

This restaurant was voted BEST IN PAHRUMP last year and still is!
A little pricey but quality. Try it, you’ll like it

1  Thank Marilyn M
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

I came in at 7:10 on a Friday night and ordered a large pepperoni to go. Told it would take 35 minutes, so I came back at 7:45. I was then told it would be another 15 minutes, and at closing was told my order had been misplaced and they would put one in right away. I should have left, but they still had customers, and thought they would try to make it right, but instead gave me a very undercooked pizza at 8:20 that we could not eat. I did get a “free” garlic bread, but that was soggy and worse than the raw pizza.

1  Thank Chris S
Reviewed 27 March 2018

We made reservation in October 2017 and they remembered us. The lasagna was good. The portions are large. My wife and I split the lasagna and a salad. We went with a group of 16 and they seated us together and we had great service.

1  Thank Mark O
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Salad was delicious and super fresh. Good ranch dressing too! Garlic bread, again, super fresh. Very good. The thin crust pizza was a little doughy. My mom likes it more doughy than I, and she loved it. Overall, very good. Takes a bit of time. Don't be in a hurry.

1  Thank 258terim

Been to Nicco's Pizza? Share your experiences!