“70 minutes for raw pizza”
Review of Nicco's Pizza

Nicco's Pizza
Ranked #9 of 92 Restaurants in Pahrump
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

I came in at 7:10 on a Friday night and ordered a large pepperoni to go. Told it would take 35 minutes, so I came back at 7:45. I was then told it would be another 15 minutes, and at closing was told my order had been misplaced and they would put one in right away. I should have left, but they still had customers, and thought they would try to make it right, but instead gave me a very undercooked pizza at 8:20 that we could not eat. I did get a “free” garlic bread, but that was soggy and worse than the raw pizza.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Chris S

Reviewed 27 March 2018

We made reservation in October 2017 and they remembered us. The lasagna was good. The portions are large. My wife and I split the lasagna and a salad. We went with a group of 16 and they seated us together and we had great service.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Mark O
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Salad was delicious and super fresh. Good ranch dressing too! Garlic bread, again, super fresh. Very good. The thin crust pizza was a little doughy. My mom likes it more doughy than I, and she loved it. Overall, very good. Takes a bit of time. Don't be in a hurry.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank 258terim
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Went for lunch Sunday afternoon. I had the mini pizza, was great, one of the best pizzas in town. The interior of the place has a lot to be desired but I think most of the business is take out. Worth the stop if you love pizza (ham and pineapple was very good)

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank Trish M
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

The best calzone. Friendly and efficient service. Reasonable prices too.I would recommend this place to families and large groups. Plenty of dining area. Feels like a family atmosphere.

Date of visit: January 2018