“A great place off of the main street.”
Review of Nicco's Pizza

Nicco's Pizza
Ranked #9 of 92 Restaurants in Pahrump
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 27 March 2018

We made reservation in October 2017 and they remembered us. The lasagna was good. The portions are large. My wife and I split the lasagna and a salad. We went with a group of 16 and they seated us together and we had great service.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Mark O

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Salad was delicious and super fresh. Good ranch dressing too! Garlic bread, again, super fresh. Very good. The thin crust pizza was a little doughy. My mom likes it more doughy than I, and she loved it. Overall, very good. Takes a bit of time. Don't be in a hurry.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank 258terim
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Went for lunch Sunday afternoon. I had the mini pizza, was great, one of the best pizzas in town. The interior of the place has a lot to be desired but I think most of the business is take out. Worth the stop if you love pizza (ham and pineapple was very good)

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank Trish M
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

The best calzone. Friendly and efficient service. Reasonable prices too.I would recommend this place to families and large groups. Plenty of dining area. Feels like a family atmosphere.

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank dayle38
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Sorry, but I spent over $30 for pizza and sandwiches, my son who loves pizza wouldn't even eat it. Sandwich meat was dry, all in all, not worth the money. I try not to be too critical, but it is what it is.

Date of visit: December 2017