20 people are viewing this hotel
US$32
Free cancellation until 22/05/21
US$32
Free cancellation until 21/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$44
US$30
SAVE US$14
FindHotelUS$32
Expedia.comUS$32
Prestigia.comUS$44
13,749 results
All reviews tournament of kings luxor and mandalay bay food court johnny rockets new york new york other hotels trip to vegas strip nicks shows uber gambling las slots monorail
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This place is really gross do not go to Excalibur you will be highly unsatisfied it is one of the dirtiest hotels I've ever seen in my life along with several safety hazards not safe for children or adults the elevators do not work properly sometimes you will have to wait and a three-hour line just to get on an elevator to get to your room I have never experience such a horrible Hotel I am shocked that they are open

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Explained earlier in the other description. Family was not satisfied at all. Room was not what I expected for the price. I will never recommend staying here again to family and friends. If I could I would have canceled if I knew how horrible it was going to be.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The hotel was okay, the linens all had hair in them. Every towel we used had some other persons hair wrapped in them, that was gross. The room could use better cleaning, none of the drawers were wiped out in the dressers, floors were dirty.
Other than those few housekeeping problems the hotel was good. Staff was great, pool was fun. The beds were a little uncomfortable, but not bad for the price per night.

1  Thank taraleybennetts
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Room was ok. No bugs. Massive marijuana smell everywhere. A lot of things in room were broken. No mini fridge in room. Bed was pretty hard. Had to call for more pillows. Hotel and casino were all clean.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My friends, husband, and I don't think of anywhere else to stay anymore. A few years ago, the Excalibur was recommended to us as a good place to stay on the strip if you're not really going to be in the hotel room for awhile. Well, fast forward 3 years and I just came back from a trip to Vegas where we stayed in our Excalibur hotel rooms and resort for about 95% of a week long stay. It has everything I need. Safety, cleanliness, the affordable food and drink always surpass my expectations. Shows galore! Fun gambling!