33 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$129
eDreamsUS$129
travelup.comUS$141
32,276 results
All reviews julian serrano high tech corner suite city view modern hotel remote control other hotels mini bar floor to ceiling windows fitness center long walk resort fee trip to vegas planet hollywood lemongrass technology casino
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a 3 night stay. Great food, clean room with a nice view. Felt safe in the covid age. Had a great meal at the steakhouse. Staff was friendly and drink service no the gambling floor was good. I would stay there again. 5 star!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I spent super bowl weekend at Aria in vegas. We had a great time, was nice to see it very busy. I think they were stretching the 25 % capacity requirement but they were very aggressive in mask requirements and cleaning of areas. It will be nice to see Vegas being Vegas again, it’s time to open up, we live in Florida and we are open for business.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

there were trash bags in front of my room upon check in. there were still trash in my room so it wasn't fully cleaned thoroughly. the toilet outside has problems flushing. sliding conference room door wasn't working properly upon arrival. refrigerator door wasn't closing properly. i paid a lot of money, so I was definitely expecting a great stay in this upgraded hospitality suite room but i was absolutely disappointed in my time at your establishment, especially since it was my birthday weekend...

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very luxury and lovely Resort & casino equipped with everything you need. A good bed and nice bathroom. Front desk is a great host Very nice and wants to share all i know about the area. I had a great stay!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I paid extra for a full strip view on a higher floor than average and got 22nd floor with 1/4 of strip view and 3 minute walk from elevator to my room distance (we were walking forever). My brother in law didn’t pay extra and was given 39th floor with a full strip view (and mind you I have a way better player point history). This also was my first stay with them. Very disappointed!

Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
MGM Resorts Social Media, Other at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We are saddened to hear that your visit to ARIA fell below your expectations and appreciate you taking the time to voice your concerns regarding your stay online. Feedback is critical as we look to improve our performance moving forward. Please accept our apologies for the misunderstanding with the strip view room. This circumstance is certainly not indicative of our exceptional service standards, and rest assured we will speak with the appropriate management to discuss the issues you received. It is our hope, that during your next visit to Las Vegas we will have the opportunity to restore your faith in our property.

Guest Experience