17 people are viewing this hotel
FindHotelUS$55
Expedia.comUS$55
travelup.comUS$87
23,365 results
All reviews roller coaster nine fine irishmen chin chin park avenue room america restaurant century tower spa suite piano bar other hotels monte carlo m life south end of the strip strip view trip to vegas an upgrade slot machines mandalay bay
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My bestie and I took a girls trip to Vegas and we absolutely loved our stay in the new york new york. We didn't have the best view but the rooms were clean and the staff was so friendly. Will stay again in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Finally stayed here after wanting to for many years. Sorry I waited so long. It’s a great hotel, great location, the rooms are wonderful and the casino is good. I will definitely be back. Looking forward to going back when everything is open but had a great time even with limited shows and services.

Date of stay: December 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Greg S
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The food areas was awful. Lines were long. Couldn’t just go grab something to eat without reservations or waiting for 30 minutes or longer. Pool closed too early. The casino was nice though with the exception of one lady that carried a sign requesting that you put your mask on. I understand her wanting to protect herself but her attitude was unacceptable. I always tried to sit where she wasn’t at. All the others were really nice

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

One of my favorite hotels; nice casino, lots of restaurants to choose from, unique style. Staff are all friendly, beds were comfortable and rooms were clean. Pool was also really nice, the waitresses were sweet.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was hoping for an excellent experience with my girlfriend with her son being married at Red Rock's west of Las Vegas instead it was the worst stay at a hotel. The room was dirty several nut shells from the previous guest was next to the bed. The rooms are very small and the social distance was not place when you were in elevator and waiting for the elevator. The resort fee was a joke never had access to the pool and WIFI would disconnect and I had to go over to FedEx Kinko's at the MGM to login and submit an invoice for a project.
I would if you are Hyatt member don't stay there at all.
I wish there was a Hyatt Regency located near and I just read a Hyatt Regency will be located in Las Vegas HURRAH!!

Date of stay: March 2021