Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$54
eDreams
Expedia.comUS$54
Hotels.comUS$54
Prestigia.com
30,518 results
All reviews lazy river wet republic food court huge hotel m life other hotels new york new york long walk strip view casino floor mandalay bay hakkasan vegas monorail shows gambling mlife
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2021

Nice view of Las Vegas! The room itself is very nice and the price was great too. The machines are fun to play and the restaurants were fantastic! We will be back! Unfortunately there were several restaurants that were closed and the Cirque Du Soleil show was closed as well but we enjoyed the casino & great food! Its right by the Vegas strip within walking distance.

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank Travelbug6002
Reviewed 5 March 2021

This was a horrible experience. Room was filthy on check in. Crumbs in the chairs, hair on the sheets, and a dirty shower curtain. Housekeeping entered our room with a do not disturb sign on it and took all dirty towels and also left us with none.

1  Thank amber072490
Reviewed 5 March 2021

Check in and out was a breeze. Housekeeping was amazing and very accommodating to our needs. The Starbucks in the lobby made getting coffee very convenient and easy. The rooms were clean and relaxing.

1  Thank Sheina M
Reviewed 5 March 2021

MGM Grand comp me a frig., but later took my food comp for the frig. It was later straighten out & once again added back on and taken off, each time after I complained. After checking out, MGM Grand took $618.00 out my account (an over payment) MGM Grand said it was my banks fault and they didn't see where they have the money. I have a screen shot of the transaction. MGM Grand told me to file a dispute with my bank. MGM Grand give me back my money. I was celebrating my birthday. Happy Birthday to me! Also There was a fight in the cafe, where I was picking up my to go order.

1  Thank alisalee60
Reviewed 5 March 2021

Very clean and awesome experience. I would go back to the mgm grand anytime! The place was very spotless and clean. The rooms were very adequate and were also very clean. My wife and 2 friends went and we’ll stay at the mgm grand next time!

1  Thank audiodynamicsorg