Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$54
Expedia.comUS$54
Hotels.comUS$54
eDreamsUS$54
Trip.comUS$54
TravelocityUS$54
30,510 results
All reviews lazy river wet republic food court huge hotel m life other hotels new york new york long walk strip view casino floor mandalay bay hakkasan vegas monorail shows gambling mlife
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2021

MGM Grand comp me a frig., but later took my food comp for the frig. It was later straighten out & once again added back on and taken off, each time after I complained. After checking out, MGM Grand took $618.00 out my account (an over payment) MGM Grand said it was my banks fault and they didn't see where they have the money. I have a screen shot of the transaction. MGM Grand told me to file a dispute with my bank. MGM Grand give me back my money. I was celebrating my birthday. Happy Birthday to me! Also There was a fight in the cafe, where I was picking up my to go order.

1  Thank alisalee60
Reviewed 5 March 2021

Very clean and awesome experience. I would go back to the mgm grand anytime! The place was very spotless and clean. The rooms were very adequate and were also very clean. My wife and 2 friends went and we’ll stay at the mgm grand next time!

1  Thank audiodynamicsorg
Reviewed 5 March 2021

Overall not a bad stay, but our room definitely showed quite a bit of wear and tear that previous rooms on trips hadn't. The mirror in the bathroom had sections that were melted, the dresser was very beat up, blinds were ripped and hard to operate. Staff was great, casino and restaurants and bars were great though, and the check in/check out process through the MGM app was great.

1  Thank lexikoylermreb
MGM Resorts Social Media, Other at MGM Grand Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2021

Thank you for sharing your valued feedback regarding your visit to MGM Grand. It seems you also found our mobile check-in to be quite useful. It sure sounds like you had a great time with us. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you. We are delighted by your recommendation, and hope you will visit us again soon.

Guest Experience

Reviewed 5 March 2021

Love it had fun room was clean the beds was so comfortable the only thing I didn’t like is a housekeeping walked in on us without knocking I would’ve loved it if I would’ve got an apology she did not even apologize she just walked out

1  Thank tifarreola29
Reviewed 5 March 2021

Room was just okay. Terrible view. Asked for an upgrade since we were there to get married. Was offered a 200 dollar room. SMH. You guys switched our room after we already got our keys. Elevators were not working. Got stuck in it on the 12th floor. As to go check in for a second time and to find out I was give the wrong room.

Date of stay: March 2021