36,861 results
All reviews bathroom mirror high roller strip view food court bellagio fountains great pool great location on the strip slot machines margaritaville habitat casino las gambling dealers monorail action
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Had the best time at the Flamingo our Suite was phenomenal and the staff was awesome. We saw Piff the Magic Dragon and would tell everyone if you want to laugh until your side hurts go to his show. Thank you for making our saughter and my birthdays special.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Overall I had a great experience at the Flamingo! The service was great from the front desk, room service, and all other staff. Rooms were clean. It's location on the strip is great. I'll definitely be back.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Stayed in a newly remodeled room,very nice. Lots to do in the hotel. Breakfast buffet that is offered is very good, lots of food choices. Right on the strip so a easy walk to everything. We would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Birthday trip to Vegas in late March was great. The Flamingo staff were great as was the newly renovated room. Kiesiok makes Check in and out quick and painless. Would recommend and will stay there again.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sam A
Reviewed 4 April 2018

My room was to far from the elevator. Next time a need a room closer to the elevator. Also, If I request a particular room, I should get that room. The lady in the front desk was very negative to me and my wife.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family