49 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$129
Expedia.comUS$129
travelup.comUS$154
26,599 results
All reviews augustus tower bacchanal buffet forum shops food court total rewards sports book great room table games slot machines casino floor an upgrade vegas julius omnia strip gambling pools
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This place has gone down hill. Not the best for families w/kids. Rooms-Beds uncomfortable, shower lame and bracket falling off the wall. The cigarette smoke was gross and all throughout the main casino.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Abbey was outstanding with helping us at check-in and added the additional room we needed. She has to be one of the best concierge I have ever had an experience with and extremely pleasant. I will certainly come back and stay here at the Palace whenever I come in town.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Best hotel there brilliant place been to them all very nice there gambling is the best you see others attending from other hotels when asked they prefer it there will return and use this not tryd New York one yet thoy

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Ryan Bennett, Owner at Caesars Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Terry,

We appreciate you taking the time to share such a wonderful review, following your recent visit at Caesars Palace Las Vegas.

I am honored by your kind comments about our colleagues and found the features of our hotel to your satisfaction.

We strive to deliver the very best service to ensure that we create memorable experience to all our guests, and for them to enjoy our world famous Caesars Ambiance.

Thank you once again for your compliments, and we look forward to welcoming you again very soon.

Warm Regards,

Adam Miller
Senior Director of Hotel Operations
amiller5@caesarspalace.com

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have stayed at multiple Caesars properties on the strip and I have enjoyed all of them, except for this one. I checked into the room and then walked up, and was instantly turned off. The floor had multiple stains and was ripped. It didn’t look like they vacuumed so I called down and they instantly switched my room. When I got to my new room, it was even worse. The floor was not vacuumed, there was hair all in the bathroom, the mirrors were dirty, and they didn’t dust. The worst part was the bed, there was a large red stain, boogers smeared, and a rip in the comforter. I was so tired at this point, I called house keeping to just come change my bed, and I would deal with the rest. It was dinner, so I left and when I came back that night, I had to make my own bed, because they just left the sheets inside the door. Also, I know COVID is still a thing, but it was super hard to find breakfast. The only place open in the food court was Starbucks, and the line was a mile long. I would say save your money and stay at a different property on the strip.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Non-negotionable fee to use the pool..We tried but were told they were at capacity.

Pools are a LONG hike!! Got in once IN 4 DAYS ONLY to find there was NO CHAIR ON WHICH TO SIT!

Fee should be only for those who get to use the resort!