2,041 results
All reviews bowling alley laser show movie theater mystic falls off the strip light show boulder highway indoor park firelight buffet panda express b connected card free shuttle water show video poker prime rib minute drive players card
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We wanted a stopover spot in Las Vegas, but not in the congestion of the Strip. Sam's town has it all..... casino, good rooms, variety of restaurants and a regular shuttle bus to the strip if you want to spent a little time.

Date of stay: February 2018
1  Thank Denise H
Chris J, Guest Relations Manager at Sam's Town Hotel & Gambling Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for visiting us! We appreciate your comments and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 14 January 2019

Have stayed here before but not this past week (stayed on the Strip courtesy of Hilton). Wife and I visit Las Vegas twice a year and Sam's Town is always high on our list to visit. This visit was great! Enjoyed 3 card poker (think Royal Flush and Straight flush twice), relaxing dinner at their nicest restaurant. Received a coupon for free nights in the mail on our return home which I will use in March. Mostly laid back atmosphere with engaging dealers. Love this place!

Date of stay: January 2019
1  Thank William B
Rachel B, Guest Relations Manager at Sam's Town Hotel & Gambling Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

I’m so glad that your visit to Sam's Town met your expectations! Thank you for sharing your experience with us, please come back to visit us again soon.

Reviewed 9 January 2019 via mobile

Im so disappointed in Sam's Town. My room was clean however, it lacked all the extras you normally get. The coffee maker had one pouch of coffee, with no cups, sugar, creamer or stir straws. The Hotel information book they supply each room with only had dividers in it and none of the information pages.
When I pulled the sheets back on one of the beds there was hair all over the bed, it was gross. I will not be returning to Sam's even if they comp my room and pay me to stay.
Don't waste your money.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank Sassafras69
Reviewed 5 January 2019

When you arrive (if a first timer) go to the "Be connected" booth to get your rewards card. This casino is for players and if you do the rewards will roll in - free rooms , comp food, free drinks if you play anywhere in the casino. Sam's rooms have been renovated in the last 12 months and they are sweet. The hotel food is not so good. The buffet is an avoid. Some of the other than hotel food outlets are okay and known to all with Friday's being the best. Every night, from my experience live entertainment with all varying styles of music. Be sre to check out the sports book - very cool. Lots to explore. Good luck!

Room tip: Upper floors - 5 through 8 - inside rooms over looking the waterfalls.
Date of stay: November 2018
1  Thank finallybbs2
Chris J, Guest Relations Manager at Sam's Town Hotel & Gambling Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2019

Reviewed 3 January 2019 via mobile

Mystic Falls an indoor conservatory is magical. At Christmas it is a laser show and winter wonderland. The moving bear whilst old is my favourite. The best place in Vegas for Christmas spirit.
It has a great buffet. It has a couple of other good restaurants where the staff are really nice.
There is a multi screen cinema(theater) with latest releases.
And of course it's casino and an amazing Christmas shop.
And that's all I have found so far.
Well worth a trip it's now on my agenda to stay there. Check it out
Vj