“Amazing experience”
Review of Airwork Las Vegas

Airwork Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Airwork Helicopters destroys the barrier between man and sky on a daily basis. This flight tour and training center teaches students how to pilot helicopters and airplanes, preparing them for a variety of certifications including airline transport pilot and private pilot. When they're not teaching people to fly for fun or work, they run their own flight tours over Las Vegas. We offer Las Vegas helicopter strip tours and Red Rock Canyon tours. We also offer introductory flights for people looking for the thrilling experience of flying an airplane or helicopter with the assistance of a Certified Flight Instructor. On your introductory flight you may request to see Red Rock Canyon, Valley of Fire State Park, Lake Mead or Hoover Dam. Please contact us for more information or visit our website for pricing.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

This experience was a blast! Our pilot Jason(name?) was fantastic! Perfessional, yet Hilarious! This was worth every penny!

Matt B, Owner at Airwork Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you very much for your great review. I will share this with our staff. We're happy you had a great experience and THANK YOU for flying with us. (and yes, his name is Jason)

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"shannon"
"camera"

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Surprised my wife with a helicopter tour of Red Rock Canyon... First time in a helicopter for both of us and we loved it. Made the reservation ahead of time and everyone was ready for us when we showed up. Great pilot with a great attitude and very personable. He made it very fun and interesting and told us all about everything we saw. He even drove us around the airfield for a bit afterward showing us and telling us about some of the different aircraft. Driving to the airfield was easy, parking was right there next to their office, and everyone was super friendly. We'll definitely be going back to Airwork for another flight when we go back to Vegas in the fall.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

I had a flying lesson here on the 22nd of May 2018 I had an appointment booked for 1pm so arrived early the instructor Bill was also there when I arrived after a brief chat regarding the workings of the Airplane and what the different instruments are for we took an hour flight I have to say I found Bill to be a very good teacher explaining to me what to do when I made mistakes and taking over only when was necessary and he explained to me what not to do in order to avoid the same mistakes again Bill has many years experience of flying about 40 if I'm correct I could not have had a better instructor as he explained things to me in plain english I also found the lady on reception to be very helpful friendly and polite her name is Monica

Reviewed 2 May 2018

It was a blast, Mike O. the pilot was great as well as Kayleen. I would go again in a heart beat, it wasn't scary as I thought it might be. It flight more like sitting in your favorite chair. The price was the best one in Vegas, and well worth it... Mike will tell you some pretty interesting things One thing of the bucket list. and if you don't have one, this would be a great start. AWESOME time. I can't wait to go back and do it again.. enjoy