Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing night flight around the Vegas Strip

Booked a Helicopter tour for 3 (wife and 2 year old toddler) around the Vegas Strip for a 5pm... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Edomon
Singapore, Singapore
Amazing

My friend had booked a night flight over Vegas for my B day of course we were a little nervous... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago

from US$99.99
from US$145.99
from US$99.99
More Info
All reviews helicopter tour strip tour flying lesson answered all of our questions an unforgettable experience bucket list red rock canyon great tour these guys pilot groupon shannon ride crew teacher company vegas
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Truly one of the best and affordable things you can do to impress your Vegas guest. Airworks has an awesome pilot, as I flew on 1/20/2018. Though it was slightly windy, the pilot made the flight frictionless and safe for me and my guest. We saw the top and bottom and through the strip on this flight along with surrounding Vegas. Though they have deals on Groupon often. I would gladly pay full price. Keep up the great flights (also literally) Airworks.

Matt B, Owner at Airwork Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Thank you very much for your great review. I will share this with our staff. We're happy you had a great experience and THANK YOU for flying with us.

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

We flew with Jason and had a great time. Went to Red Rock and back and it was awesome. Having never been in a helicopter, my Wife and I were a little nervous but that quickly faded once airborne. Well worth the money and we will be coming back when we’re back in Vegas. Perhaps we’ll try flying next time since they also offer lessons. Looking forward to more fun in the future. Keep up the great work and Happy New Year guys!

Shout out to Shannon in the office, she was pretty funny and very accommodating. Check this place out for sure!!!

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were on our Anniversary and purchased a tour. Everyone was amazing and treated us well. We had Eric as a pilot and he was cool and very knowledgeable about helicopters. No matter how many questions we had he was professional and fun. It was our first time flying and he made us have a lasting memory. I told him he needed to name the helicopter Airwolf!

Reviewed 1 December 2017

It was an incredible helicopter experience, the very professional, friendly and friendly driver and an unforgettable experience, thank you!

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Jason took of us to the Red Rock Canyon, it was my wife's first heli ride. She had a blast with the ride and the view. Jason was very friendly, communicative, great music, in all, we will surely hope to do another heli ride with the same pilot.