“A wasted Sunday night in Vegas.”
Review of Drai's Nightclub

and up
Las Vegas Party Crawl
Ranked #18 of 346 Nightlife in Las Vegas
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My girlfriend and I went here unplanned after we walked by and saw Snoop Dog was playing that night.

The rooftop pool venue, its atmosphere, D.J./Dancers and sound system were amazing. Unfortunately, we didn't enjoy ourselves as much as anticipated.

For starters, we paid $140 for non-refundable tickets for the 10:30pm show. Had to rush back to the hotel to change into our nicer clothes to meet the dress code, as we hadn't been prepared to come to a club. Got back after $60 spent on taxis ASAP to our hotel and back, only to find it wasn't really being enforced very heavily.

At security check, I emptied my pockets as requested and the doorman found a $70 bag of herbal supplements I'd just legally purchased at a dispensary and forgotten to leave in the room. I was not so politely informed that couldn't bring it in. When asked if I could get rid of it and come back, I was told I wouldn't be allowed back in if I left. Since the tickets were non-refundable, I had no choice but to hand it over. No doubt, a nice tip! (All the while Snoop came out smoking on stage. We could also smell whiffs of other people smoking the whole night and security barely blinked an eye)

With all the tourists coming to a state were Marijuana is completely legal to consume, legally sold at retail stores advertised on giant roadside billboards, and openly consumed walking on the strip, this place really needs a big sign that you can't miss pre-security stating their zero-tolerance policy before it's too late and the bouncers steal it for themselves. There was only a tiny sign I missed stating no weapons or illegal drugs.

After we got in at 11pm, Snoop didn’t come on until 2am. He played less than 25 minutes, about sic songs. We then waited until 4:30am, expecting him to come back, but that was it. He never returned!

You could hardly see unless you paid $1000 for a VIP table. Anywhere you tried to stand and get a good view, bouncers would quickly come tell you that you couldn’t stand there.

Three beers and a bourbon and coke was $60 before tip! A Mojito was $45. There was no water available unless you paid $10 for a small bottle. A nightclub with people drinking heavily all night should definitely offer water.

Don’t think I’d return? For a total $260 lost for 20 minutes of show, I wish I’d spent it elsewhere instead of wasting a Sunday night here. What a rip off!

3  Thank Adam81980
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Pro's
- Nicest Rooftop View in Las Vegas
- Inside/Outside option in this club
- Stage lighting is amazing all around the club
- Pool access on certain nights
- Multiple bars and area to sit

Con's
- 2 different club promoter lied to us with the time and price
- Be aware when you meet club promoters, we ended up paying when we didn't need to because he told us the wrong times.
- It gets really crowded inside the club, can barley walk

2  Thank warrenjamesli13
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Called them to make a reservation for ladies day,the lady said no need for sun bed,reaching there Ali Nasser the manager said ts not free asked Gina bout the reservation that I was tryin to make and also on their Instagram page showing it’s free,he said I have to pay aed 100,worse he discriminated me because am from Africa some other gals come with same complain from europe he allowed them.Be genuine on your page if it’s free it’s free and stop discrimination!!worse treat ever.

Reviewed March 14, 2018

So, this is the first time I've had mixed reviews about a place. My group went here twice on this trip and the first night we went (a thursday) and it was great, no issues were had and we were in mixed attire, some had sneakers, some had shoes. The club played good music all night and the crowd was great with no issues. Now, the issue came when we went back on Saturday night and was told that they didn't let people in with the following: Nikes, Jordans or Timberlands... Now this to me sounds a little bit discriminatory as why would this specific brands not be allowed into this establishment and to top it off, just two nights prior, there was no issue? While the club is nice, its not some place I'd continue to go to when they have such weird policies at the discretion of what seems to be security. Also of note, when I asked to speak with a manager about this, the person simply went and got another security guard who then posed as a manger (we know this to be true as we had another person go to the same security guard and ask them for a manger and they replied that they would go get one right away). Overall, I'd say this is the place to go for hip-hop in vegas currently (Migos was there one night, and Fabolous was there the next) but the prices vary dramatically ($20 one night to $75+ for men the next). If your ok with these kinds of things, then by all means this is the place for you, but for me, I'll just take my money elsewhere.

3  Thank T_Shields645