“Roccos NY pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Takeout
Neighborhood: Summerlin
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I need let everyone know how i was treated and the food at roccos . I talked tonight to Rina at the windmill. I have had several issues with the last pizzas when I have ordered from this location each time its has been completely wrong and this last time we were promised a pizza to replace the replacement pizza that the delivery driver brought to the house a 1 1/2 late .when I called to let them know what happened a gentleman said not to worry the next pizza was going to be replaced .I told rina and she kept telling me it was replaced I told her it was the pizza that they had messed up completely but started to argue with me .I told her the diver was late and everything was cold she got frustrated with me and then hung up on me ....this is the kinda ppl you have working there ...I will be posting this also on Yelp and Google so everyone knows the kinda food what to expect and the service of the ppl you have working at your restaurant..that you send cold food to your customers.

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (60)

Reviewed 29 June 2019 via mobile

Real NY pizza sold by the slice. The kind of slice that you can pay the grease off the top and fold in half because the crust stays crunchy... so good!!!

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed 15 April 2019

Roccos' has a pizza by the slice special with soda for $6. and a student special for $5. They give two large slices of pizza and it is always fresh. The employees are also friendly. It's a neighborhood restaurant and I go there oftne.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed 31 March 2019

Looking for authentic NY pizza? Look no further. Rocco's is the best there is.Service is always friendly and looking to satisfy you every time you come in. The student special is well worth it/

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed 12 January 2019 via mobile

We ordered the White Pizza with added prosciutto and artichoke hearts, a Margherita pizza and garlic knots. The White Pizza was very good as were the garlic knots (12 for 6.95, worth it).
The Margherita left something to be desired. It was soggy and thrown together.
Will come back but will skip the Margherita.

Date of visit: January 2019