Open today: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from US$180.00
from US$350.00
from US$704.26
1,624 results
All reviews atv tour monster truck colorado river mojave desert experienced riders great tour bachelor party trail vegas goggles helmets safety las scenery instructor thrill nevada
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 April 2021 via mobile

Jess was the best very fun and knowledgeable of the area great experience overall for my whole trip to Vegas

Reviewed 10 April 2021 via mobile

I highly doubt my experience would be great w/o him definitely going back. He made us feel safe and it was honestly the best part of my trip he made it entertaining and fun. Very good at what he does.

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 10 April 2021 via mobile

Our tour guide Dain was amazing! Was very informational and friendly. I was extremely nervous but his confidence in me made me so comfortable. The tour was amazing. I will definitely be doing this again. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 10 April 2021 via mobile

GREAT EXPERIENCE! Had a group of 10 and Dain definitely made it super fun for us! Would definitely recommend

Reviewed 10 April 2021 via mobile

Wow what can I say, I'm a good judge of character, and Jess is blessed with a good spirit , she engages everyone with dignity and respect . Best of luck to you Jess we love you.