MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$125
MGMGrand.com
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$230
US$159
  • Pool
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$228
US$219
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$99
Paris Las Vegas
  • Pool
Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$99
  • Pool
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$259
US$186
Official Site
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$299
US$247
Venetian.com
16,587 results
All reviewsprestige levelprestige loungemorelssunken living roomgrand luxcanyon ranch spawynn golf coursebella suiteluxury suitesister hotelbeautiful hoteltreasure islandrooms are hugefashion show mallremote controlan upgradestrip view
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Huge rooms with a beautiful bathroom & lovely sitting area. Gorgeous comfy bed. Great service from all the staff I came into contact with, and plenty of options to eat & drink in the hotel. Easy walk over to the Venetian & all of the delights on that side of the resort. Higher floors are always better, unless you enjoy a view of the air conditioning units.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
Roi E, Guest Relations Manager at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Bris_tilly,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. I am delighted you found the luxury and beauty of our property. It was our pleasure hosting you, and I look forward to welcoming you back to The Palazzo each time your travels brings you to our city.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed on 16th floor with strip view. Loved our suite, it was beautifully decorated and spacious. The bed was very comfortable. Our view was across from Treasure Island. I requested the highest floor and if we return, will ask for 45-50. Adjacent to Fashion Show. The rooms are well built, couldn't hear neighbors with the exception of the doors closing. Maids cleaned every day.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Hoagies

Dear Hoagies,

Thank you very much for spending your Anniversary with us. We are truly grateful to have been chosen as your host resort and I am thrilled to know you experienced such a wonderful visit. I am also pleased to know you enjoyed your wonderful view. Thank you for sharing your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

The Palazzo is an Amex Fine Hotel and Resorts category and is totally deserving of the status! The hotel is beautiful, clean, relatively less Smokey than the other resorts and the rooms are awesome!!! One of my favorites in Vegas!

The only thing to be aware of if you book with your Amex it that the $100 spa credit you receive is very limited in the way you can use it. The Bellagio gift for Amex holders is $100 resort credit which basically can be used anywhere because it gets deducted from your final bill. I travelled to the Palazzo with my 10 year old daughter and her friend. I did hope i could use my spa credit at Palazzo for a mani/pedi but salon services are excluded. So basically—I am leaving here without using this credit—which is the main reason somebody would book a Fine Hotel and Restort room. Of course, had I known this at the time of booking—perhaps I could have gotten a cheaper rate for my room through another site

Nonetheless- the hotel is awesome and I would come back again.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family

Dear Countryclub3,

Thank you for your candid and detailed feedback of your recent stay at The Palazzo. I am glad to read of your wonderful overall experience with us. However, I am saddened to learn of the misunderstanding regarding your AMEX benefits. Per American Express the $100 credit applies only towards spa services. I will absolutely ensure our front desk team is properly explaining all benefits to our guest upon check-in. We appreciate your patronage and hope that when planning your next visit to Las Vegas, you allow us to be your host once again.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel with my sister for our birthday for 5 nights! Our suite was beautiful, luxurious, very clean, and comfortable. We booked the prestige package and was so glad we did. Having access to the prestige level made our trip so wonderful. We enjoyed the breakfast and nightly drinks at the bar. The staff were also very helpful and nice. We will be back!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank bermt86

Dear Bermt86,

Happy Birthday to your sister, and thank you for choosing The Palazzo as your host resort. I am glad you enjoy our Prestige experience, it certainly provides the next level of luxury so to hear that you enjoyed yourselves and felt our staff as helpful and welcoming is simple wonderful. I look forward to welcoming you back to Prestige at The Palazzo in the near future.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

What a great place to stay. From beginning to the end, The Palazzo exceed expectations. Check in fast and efficient. Parking a breeze. Concierge staff so very helpful. And the rooms fantastic. Large suite with all the amenities you need. Our view was nice at night overlooking parts of the city. Definitely a place to stay again.
Everything is within walking distance. Stop looking for other lodging options - this is a great place to stay.

Room Tip: we were on the 28 floor and we had a nice view and it was quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Babtek,

Thank you very much for sharing your review on TripAdvisor. I am thrilled to know we exceeded your expectations, our staff certainly works hard to create memories experiences to our valued guest. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.