“Wonderful show”
Review of Carrot Top

Carrot Top
Ranked #17 of 179 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

I had been wanting to see the show every time we went to Vegas but never got the chance. This time all my adult children went also on a family trip and I made sure I bought tickets ahead of time. We were all laughing from the beginning of show until the end. I really did not know what to expect however I am so glad we went as he is so funny. I would see his show again and again.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,432)
All reviews
in 32 reviews
"box office"
in 25 reviews

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Very entertaining show. Me and my girlfriend are not from the us, but still got most of the jokes. Obviously some jokes about people in America that we don’t know who it is, but not to many. Good mix of stand up and his “box”

Reviewed 8 August 2018

Hilarious show by Carrot Top...moves very fast and even the opening comedian act was excellent too. Saw it on Saturday, August 4th and our family of 3 had a blast! A must see for side splitting laughs!

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Wow we were blown away by how great this was! I laughed so hard I was literally crying. I really want to go see him again. The show is very current he probably changes it up frequently. I would go again even if it was the same show.. Sit in the front 2 rows if you can, he comes out for a meet and greet after.

See more reviews
Reviewed 7 August 2018

This was by far the funniest comedy show I have ever been to, Carrot Top had the audience rolling with laughter from the minute he stepped on stage. He does a lot of his jokes using props that he obviously makes and invents on his own but they are classic. He’s like a Jerry Seinfeld or Larry Davis of sorts because he makes jokes about every day things that everyone can relate to or have experienced. For at least a week or two after the show I would have an experience or see something that made me reflect back to Carrot Tops show and how he made that scenario into an hysterical joke. All I could do was laugh and think of his show. it was a show that kept on giving. I didn’t know much about him before I saw him, but read that some people find him offensive, but no way it that true, he just has a good time poking fun at all topics, nothing is safe lol which made it even better. Yes he does serve a bottle of Crown Royal in shots to his audience in the lower front row seat. Our seats where smack in the middle of the theater and I thought they where perfect. If you get an opportunity to see Carrot Top you MUST go, he will have you doubled over with laughter, the show was an hour long with an opening act. I only which he would come to NYC so I can see him again closer to where I live.

2  Thank happygilmore10

Been to Carrot Top? Share your experiences!