“Great Food and The Shots are to die for.”

Guy Fieri's Vegas Kitchen and Bar
Ranked #446 of 5,348 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I had the Volcano Chicken it was absolutely awesome. The oatmeal cookie shot was all that. I really enjoy eating at Guy’s restaurant in Las Vegas. Our waiter was attentive and knowledgeable the suggestions he made was on the money. We prefer Guy Fieri’s Restaurant over Gordon Ramsey. Guy food has more favor.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,278)

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Visited on my own before my flight home; sat at the bar and the guy serving me was very friendly and good with helping me choose which beers to try!

I had the pork platter (forget the proper name); which was a good way to try several things on the menu. All really tasty, particularly the sausage and the flavour of the sauce on the pulled pork was the best I've tasted. Ribs were a little dry and too smoked for my liking, but otherwise great. $50 for food and a couple of beers on the strip is alright by me.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

The best soup in Vegas. Finally a reason to return to the Rio. Pool area was very large and filled with kids. Early bird special by the pool is $30 for a six beer bucket. If you have the Caesar’s players card you can use this pool even as a non hotel guest.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for an early dinner after a full day of walking the strip. We enjoyed a nice cold beer. Husband ordered the breadsticks with the cheesy dip which he really liked and pretty much ate the whole thing himself! We had burgers which were really good and the fries were great too.
Too full for dessert but envious of the tables nearby, they looked gold.

We would come here again

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We went for a night out and waited 45 min when we arrived back we waited for over 10 min got seated and waited another 10 for waiter and drinks.. food was good but the fry appetizer were not as good as they said they would be way toooo HOT and when you think of fries they should be warm and they were cold! Stay with the burgers if you want to stay safe.

Been to Guy Fieri's Vegas Kitchen and Bar? Share your experiences!