“Fantastic food!!”
Review of Buddy V's

Buddy V's
Reserve with OpenTable
Buddy V's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #136 of 5,350 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

The best lasagna I’ve ever eaten. Very nice decor and great service. Will definitely be back next time we’re in Vegas.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,444)

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

The food was fantastic but the acoustics in this space were not! Not very relaxing sitting front of the open kitchen with all the noise. However the calimari was the best I've ever had. Pasta dish was great as well. Wait perfect when using open table to book.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I had brunch here with some friends last weekend and this place is amazing. My friend knew the chef so he brought us over a banana cake which was so sweet of him. The arugula salad at the brunch buffet was amazing. The chicken Parmesan was perfect, the meat balls were EVERYTHING. I loved this place. Definitely one of the better brunch spots in Vegas. Not too expensive either!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Loved the decor and ambiance of Buddy V’s restaurant. Buddy’s Caprese salad was delicious. The complimentary Focciaca bread was really good too dipped in the oil/vinegar. We ordered the Lasagna and the Orecchiette Sausage Pasta. We shared them and they were both very tasty, but not the best we had ever had. We had a Cannoli for dessert and it was just okay. Saying that Buddy V won The Cake Boss TV show, we had expected to be wowed. My good friend makes much better Cannoli’s. Sorry Buddy!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Wonderful dinner before a show. The service was excellent. The food was very good. My daughter wants something that was not on the menu and even that was great. The wine list was very good. This place is good for families and for a business meeting. Would like to see more variety and possibly a gnocchi dish.

Been to Buddy V's? Share your experiences!