2,570 results
All reviews mob museum fremont street pizza rock lady luck triple george hogs and heifers art bar provide ear plugs fremont experience rooftop pool downtown vegas container park resort fee staying downtown premium room golden nugget noisy at night
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just the best you will find anywhere!/ The Best in the downtown area. Great location with the best accommodations! You will not go wrong ever staying at this property. Try it you will like it! The staff and all you have at your disposal are amazing. Go there!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jorge M, Guest Relations Manager at Downtown Grand, an Ascend Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

I'm thrilled to hear that we are the BEST and that you had a great stay! We're lucky to have amazing staff members who go above and beyond to ensure our guests have a fantastic time in Las Vegas. I hope you'll visit us again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed overnight at the Downtown Grad. Ordered room service (which was just okay but pretty basic and salty and served in styrofoam). A little while later, someone called through the hotel phone with my name, room number, and the amount of my room service. They said that the delivery service had deleted my card information and because I had to provide it again our meal would be free. I was skeptical, but he said how else would he know my name, room number, and exact amount of our order? Good point. How else indeed?

So I gave him the information and then a few minutes later thought maybe that wasn’t great. I checked my credit card, and sure enough, there were two cash advances totaling $250. I reported the fraud, canceled my card, and called security.

Security was fine, but the hotel could not have cared less. No managers came to apologize, and the hotel seemed to be blaming me for the caller, even though they had all of my information from the hotel.

They have not since followed up and have not offered anything in the way of compensation. An apology would have been a good start, but nope. Apparently that’s small potatoes and they don’t really care, but the stress of this ruined our last night of vacation. We will never be back.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
6  Thank Suzannah K
Road765577, Director of Rooms at Downtown Grand, an Ascend Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Suzannah K

Thank you for your review. We do apologize to hear what you experienced during your stay with us. I have attempted to reach out to you on several occasions to offer assistance to understand and resolve this matter. Please feel free to contact me directly at adileo@downtowngrand.com

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Located very close to Fremont Street, for that reason it’s easy to listen some noice. The price is really competitive and if you have a car it’s easy to move yourself until the casino’s area parking in the venetian

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Jordi V,

Thank you for choosing us during your visit in Las Vegas. I'm so glad you enjoyed all the nearby attractions that Downtown offers. I can't wait to welcome you back to Downtown Grand Las Vegas.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We have stayed at the grand a few times now while visiting Fremont Street and I must say we have always enjoyed it. Like most Vegas hotels, drink prices are pretty expensive by the pool, but the spot itself is very nice with lots of lounge chairs, sofas, cabanas, etc., and its on the third floor, like a rooftop style! Also the location is GREAT! It is right off of the center of Fremont street, so you are within a block away (to avoid loud music) yet right in the middle of all of the fun Fremont has to offer! Will stay here again :).

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Brittany A
Alex F, Guest Relations Manager at Downtown Grand, an Ascend Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback and your stay with us, we appreciate you! I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Look forward to seeing you again at Downtown Grand!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This hotel is in a great location, everything you need is on the doorstep. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The rooms are very clean and a good size and very comfortable. Lovely restaurant on the ground floor, very polite staff. The pool area is great to relax just a shame the pool is on the small size for the amount of people staying there but all in all I recommend this hotel, great place.

Stayed: August 2018