Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
CheapTickets
US$508
TripadvisorUS$493
StayForLong
5,257 results
All reviews south point casino southpoint casino daisy building full kitchen time share washer and dryer through rci movie theater timeshare presentation bedroom unit bowling alley parking pass nice resort sales pitch jacuzzi tub off the strip minute drive
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 October 2021

The Grandview was so rewarding for my family and self. The location was perfect for my grandchildren and great grandchildren to all bond and have family fun and meals together. Things to do family oriented was perfect.

1  Thank Explore51287240935
Suzanne B, Guest Services / Front Office at The Grandview at Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2021

Thank you for choosing The Grandview at Las Vegas. We value your opinion. It would be great to have the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 24 October 2021

The resort is very clean staff is friendly beds are very comfortable and room are spacious.Building four was a bit far for walking. About 15 minutes from the airport and from the actual strip by car. Overall I would recommend

Review collected in partnership with RCI

THANK YOU for your 5-star rating.

Reviewed 23 October 2021

Beautiful rooms, clean and a fun family stay. Willing to sell some my weeks for an amazing price, almost free. Just have too many! Love the kitchen, bath tub in the master, can walk to the casino, leave the kids at the movies or bowling.. and meet up for dinner. Call if serious about wanting your own week 6614146178..

Review collected in partnership with RCI

Thank you for your compliments and 5-star rating. We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 23 October 2021 via mobile

The resort property and condo was clean, and the staff was friendly, responsive and accommodating. The resort provided lots of great amenities that kept me and my family entertained. In addition to the very spacious comfortable condo and fun resort pools we received discount vouchers and had access to a large movie theater, arcade, bowling alley, casino and 11 restaurants at the resorts neighbor property South Point Hotel & Casino which gave us the best of both worlds. We received the quiet tranquility of the Grandview resort and access to the 24 hour fun amenities at the South Point property. I truly enjoyed staying at the Grandview at Las Vegas and we plan to definitely return.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thanks for your review, April. We loved having you as our guest. Sounds like you had a remarkable Vegas vacation! Sweet. Till next time.

Reviewed 22 October 2021

We are owners of Grandview for over 20 years and never paid resort fees whenever we visit every year . On our last visit, we stayed for 2 weeks. During our 2nd week, we picked up our new keys and parking sign. The clerk reviewed our account and stated we were charged $30.00 resort fee and since we are owners, she will reverse the charge. We thank her for letting us know because we clearly stated during our check-in that we are owners and no resort fees should be charged. During check-out, the office was so busy with incoming customers and the clerk told us if there are no charges in our account, we can just drop our keys in the Express CheckOut box which we did as we were in a hurry to catch our plane. A day after we arrived home, I was checking my credit card and lo and behold, the $30.00 resort fee was there. I emailed 3X with no response. I called long distance since they don't have toll free number, was on hold several times for total of over an hour, passed from one person to another 4X and they could not find my record so they couldn't help me. What a disaster! I guess I'm out $30.00 although we never used any of the amenities.

Review collected in partnership with RCI
Suzanne B, Guest Services / Front Office at The Grandview at Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2021

We are sorry this happened to you. We highly suggest you call the resort directly at 1-702-966-4660 to ensure they remove this $30 charge as you are an owner. If we had your full name and date of reservation, we would be able to forward this request to the General Manger. We hope the rest of your vacation stay went well.