“I think the young ladie in the red sweat shirt needs to be retrain abd the guy on the drive thru terrible”
Review of Burger King

Burger King
Get food delivered
Ranked #442 of 538 Quick Bites in Las Vegas
Description: There's a Burger King® restaurant near you at 3620 West Tropicana Ave. Visit us or call for more information. Every day, more than 11 million guests visit over 13,000 Burger King® restaurants near them in 97 countries around the world. And they do so because our fast food restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting and affordable food. The Burger King® restaurant in Las Vegas, NV serves burgers, breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared your way. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, our commitment to quality ingredients, signature recipes, iconic sandwiches like the flame-grilled WHOPPER® Sandwich and fast, family-friendly dining experiences in a welcoming environment is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We always cone here never had this problem I order two whopper combo cut in half one no tom or pickle one fries no salt a plain burger for the dog well I received one whopper with cheese the one with no tom and pickle also gave me no cheese the food was ice cold fries had salt no receipt my husband on Dialysis he can’t have no salt I asked for a burger told them it was for the dog no salt no bun no nothing burger had salt so we throw the dog burger away through fries away just aweful train your cashiers to give receipt try calling let it ring forever than they pick up phone and hang up so couldn’t even talk to any one I try along in the morning there a older gentleman who always works the window he good he should be the manger if that girl in the red hoodie a manger god help that store she the one that gave me all the wrong stuff go to another Burger King I will never go back there again Gtom Kathy

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (25)

Reviewed 15 January 2021

Stopped in for a light dinner. Crazy Covid restrictions allowed for 4 tables to be open. Dining room was clean. Food was good ad as ordered. Exactly as expected.

Date of visit: January 2021
2  Thank rickbrennanrn
Reviewed 11 May 2020

My wife and I dined here using the drive through window. We both had a Whopper with fries. Both had special requests, and the came out correct. Very friendly staff. I will return.

Date of visit: April 2020
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Stopped here while waiting our return flight. For 2 whoppers jr, fries and drinks was $19.68! My goodness! They take no coupons either. Not particularly friendly either. Was disappointed.
My suggestion, bring your own food!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

In our 9th trip to Las Vegas, we used to visit every morning this Burger King restaurant.
This is a particular place because of its employees.
We were received with a “good morning” and big smile and even though we use to change our orders, all what we ordered came exactly as asked.
The restaurant was very clean and the service was very fast.
I am writing this review because when a person in particular takes the initiative of remembering smalls details you appreciate it deeply.
In my case I used to change the usual bread for croissant.
And there was this young lady named Chayanne who took her time in changing my order for croissant everytime I asked for the breakfast. Great job Chayanne you are an asset for this or any company. Thank you again.
Also I wanted to thank their Manager Tsige and all the good employees working there.
Will recommend to family and friends.

Date of visit: December 2017