“Excellent choice inside New York, New York Hotel lobby”
Review of Chin Chin

Chin Chin
Ranked #22 of 5,709 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Chinese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: Chin Chin Restaurants made its debut in Los Angeles in 1983, introducing Dim Sum and other Chinese favorites prepared to order, without adding MSG, and served in a contemporary environment with friendly and efficient service. After 30 years, Chin Chin Restaurants remains the most popular Chinese restaurant in Los Angeles, with 4 locations throughout the city and one in New York-New York Hotel & Casino™ in Las Vegas, Nevada. Chin Chin has revolutionized the Chinese food experience with its ever so popular Chinese Chicken Salad and delectable Dim Sum and Then Sum feature. Chin Chin is known for its generous portions, reasonable prices, friendly service, take-out, and delivery. All of the food on the Chin Chin menu is prepared fresh daily and cooked to order. To ensure freshness, the finest quality ingredients are delivered to the restaurants daily. It is our commitment at Chin Chin to provide excellent food, service and an experience for you and your family to enjoy for many more years to come.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Ate there Friday 3/30 evening. NY-NY was very busy (Easter & spring break weekend) but we got a table at Chin Chin after a short 5 minute wait. Plenty of staff on hand. Despite a full restaurant we got prompt service and our orders came quickly. Food portions are generous and delicious. 3 oriental entree dishes were plenty to feed 2 adults and 2 hungry 16 yr old girls. Also ordered local Tenaya Brewery beers with the meal - both the pilsner and brown ale were very tasty. Our server Roy was great. He was prompt on service, very courteous, and engaged us with just the right amount of interesting conversation - enough to be entertaining without intruding on our meal time.

Date of visit: March 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (4,044)

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Alex G gave us friendly fast efficient service during our visit at chin chin! The orange chicken was the best I’ve had. This place offers lots of options for Chinese and Japanese selections. Check this place out on the strip!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I've been to this restaurant 3 times in this past year (2 times in one Vegas trip when I stayed at New York New York) and the last time was this past weekend when I was back in Las Vegas. I travelled all the way down to New York New York hotel just to eat here. The sushi is amazing and the portions are great. Also incredible: the pork belly bao, bbq pork, pad thai and the veggie spiral salad.
I've had the other dim sum items and have yet to find something I didn't love.

The breakfast buffet was great and well worth your money.

Pedro is one of the best servers I have ever come across in my travels. He makes every visit to Chin Chin a special one. He recommended the coffee at the restaurant "to go" and it well surpassed our expectations. We lived on their coffee our entire trip. It's delicious!!! It beats Starbucks hands down and is way cheaper.
We will be making a point of going back to Chin Chin's on our next Vegas trip

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

When we lived in Las Vegas, Chin Chin was one of our favorite restaurants. We came back for a visit and had to go back. The food and service were excellent! I had the Hawaiian Roll and the walnut shrimp. My wife had a vegetable roll and the Chinese Chicken Salad. Sushi was outstanding!

The service we received from Paloma was wonderful! She was very friendly and took care of refills on tea, picking up empty plates, and other service efficiently and unobtrusively. Great server!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Ate dinner here as a family of 5 on March 27th. Oscar was our waiter. Very knowledgeable and had great recommendations. The sushi was amazing and the kids raved about it! Our food was one of the highlights of our trip! Thank you Oscar and Chin Chin!! We will be back!

Date of visit: March 2018

Been to Chin Chin? Share your experiences!