“Very well done”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$99.99*
and up
Michael Jackson ONE by Cirque du Soleil® at...
Ranked #30 of 229 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Driven by Michael’s powerful, multi-layered music – heard like never before in a riveting, state-of-the-art surround-sound environment – ONE takes the audience through a series of seamless visual and musical tableaux, at the heart of a world that is in turn majestic, playful, magical and heart-warming. In Michael Jackson ONE, Michael’s artistry and spirit are expressed through the vibrant energy of the cast of 63 dancers and performers, underscored by aerial performance, driving acrobatics, and vivid choreographies that use the urban/hip hop idiom as a springboard for exploration. ONE is a heartfelt tribute to the work, innovative spirit, and legacy of Michael Jackson – the King of Pop, the genius, the visionary, the One.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I am not a Michael Jackson fan, but bought my wife tickets for Christmas. She was worried I wouldn't like it, and I wasn't sure either. It didn't take too long for me to decide. They put on an awesome show, almost too much going on at one time. It's hard to know where to look, your afraid you will miss something somewhere else on stage. Performers dropping from the ceiling and others walking up the walls. The trampoline part was very cool. In the end, well worth the money and I was quiet impressed. You don't need to be a Jackson fan to enjoy the show.

Write a ReviewReviews (6,450)
All reviews
in 63 reviews
"entire show"
in 62 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We came to see this as real fans of MJ. The choreography was just stunning and I can’t really put into words just how fantastic this is. Watching the hologram of Jackson on stage is one of the most moving things Iv ever seen. It sent tingles down my spine. Utterly speechless just how fab this is. This is 110% must see especially if you are a Jackson fan. It’s a real credit to his music and everyone he gave towards the music we have today, well done

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Wow! Wow! Wow! Amazing show. I’m so glad we didn’t listen to the salesman in the street who said this was not a good show. This was an awesome show!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Start with the positive: amazing costumes and choreography which is expected of Cirque. Great moment with a hologram of Michael Jackson—probably my favorite part of the show

Cons:
We had second row center tickets which would typically be amazing. But there were things taking place behind us that we could not see. Wish I would’ve known and I would’ve gotten tickets in the middle.

There were also extreme bright lights flashed directly into my eyes multiple times during the show. That was extremely unpleasant. I don’t know if that would’ve been any better somewhere else but let me stress it was horrible. Whoever came up with the idea to shine lights in the eyes of the audience multiple times is an idiot.

Not a fan of many of the songs chosen. Seemed to be choosing “angry” songs. So many others that would’ve been more enjoyable.

Storyline was silly and really not that clear.

I think this would’ve been so much better if they had done more Michael holograms interacting with the dancers.

1  Thank kimporterfield