“Hysterical!”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$31.99*
and up
Hypnosis Unleashed Starring Kevin Lepine at...
Ranked #32 of 231 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Find out for yourself why "Hypnosis Unleashed" is the funniest Hypnosis Show in Las Vegas The adults-only, no-holds-barred comedy thrill ride that puts you and your friends at center stage, where anything can happen! Kevin Lepine combines razor-sharp comedy with mind-altering hypnosis for an exciting journey that makes every show a unique one. Cut loose and find out what lengths you and your friends will go to while under mind control at this laugh-out-loud, outrageous show overseen by the "rock star of hypnosis."
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

What a great night and outstanding show!! High energy. Kevin Lepine came out full charge and didn’t stop. I volunteered to be one of those up on stage, and though I didn’t make the final cut, absolutely loved having that experience as I watched the evening unfold for those still left up there. I was dying! Too much fun! Can’t wait for my next visit! Thank you!

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"showroom"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Went to see this show spur of the moment and glad we did! Kevin entertained us from beginning to end. There may be some skeptics out there but I can assure you, Kevin is the real deal.. he doesn’t force or console people to go on stage. Everybody who is on stage is 100% voluntarily up there.
Kevin turned this skeptic into a believer. After going on stage and experiencing first hand hypnosis by Kevin , it was my first experience and the next time I comeback to Las Vegas, I will definitely return to his show!

1  Thank Kalebs_Ammy
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

This show was very good the Mrs was worried about being a participant she felt safe and secure and she had a great time we purchased the CD and watched it at home very good time

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

What an awesome show! I’ve never been to anything like this and Kevin can sure put in a great show. Definitely recommend! A must see!

See more reviews
Reviewed 14 April 2018

I have never been hypnotized. I was very nervous getting up on the stage. It was one of the most uniquely amazing experiences of my life, I was awake and asleep, conscious and dreaming state the entire time. My wife said it was a great show, Kevin was fun and respectful and edgy and kind the entire performance. I remember most everything and was so glad I went up. It’s a once In a lifetime experience, get up there and let go. I have never slept so well and had so much energy when I woke up. It is The best value for your dollar show yet.