“Frat House”
Review of Senor Frog'

Senor Frog'
Reserve with OpenTable
Senor Frog' is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #99 of 5,276 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$30 - US$50
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Spring Mountain Road
Transit: All Vegas Blvd Public Transportation.
Description: HELLO FROGGIES If you've ever been to a Senor Frog's, anywhere around the world, you already know that we're a place where people of all backgrounds hang together, dance, sing and basically act the way they want without worrying about silly rules and regulations. Our philosophy is simple: have fun, let yourself go and unleash your fiesta!!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

If you've been to a small frat house, you've been here. Not that expected to enjoy the place, it was across the street from our hotel when we were out walking and just figured we'd stop in. The food was absolutely without anything special, the entertainment was absurd, the customers were like children and the wait staff was far more concerned with drama of other co-workers to even refill our drinks... WE SAT AT THE BAR. Overall, shockingly bad experience. I'm giving it two stars because my husband enjoyed watching everyone make idiots of themselves on stage.

Grupo A, Gerente at Senor Frog', responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hello Krysten

We appreciate the time you took to write a review about us, we'll share your comments with our team in order to improve your experience on your next visit.

Kind regards.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,722)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Friendly staff but food and restaurant were disappointing. Ceiling was water damaged- table was dirty and uncomfortable. Food was a hodgepodge of lack luster bar food.

1  Thank Kyle D
Grupo A, Gerente at Senor Frog', responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello Kyle

We appreciate the time you took to write a review about us, we'd like to follow up your comments and hear more details of your visit, could you please email your contact info to customerservice@andermail.com?

Our team will reach you as soon as possible.

Warm regards.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a good time eating here. It was my first Senor Frog experience and I booked a groupon for $20 for $40 of food. We went later at night, so it was a party atmosphere, it was loud, waiters were blowing whistles and giving people shots. It draws a younger crowd as the night goes on and turns into a party atmosphere. Our food was really good. I had the shrimp tacos and loved them. We also had the guacamole and chips. It was plain, but with a little added salt, it was good. My husband got the carne asada and that was fantastic as well. Dishes start at about $20 a piece. It's pricey, but it was good.

Grupo A, Gerente at Senor Frog', responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your review!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

You wrote a review for Senor Frog’s A moment ago
5.0 star rating 3/27/2018
I love this place and it took a bit for me to love it. The first few times I was there I thought the service a bit slow. I don't know what happened, but the last two times I have been there, I have just loved it so much.

The service is fast and friendly, the servers know the menu and what specials may be good. There can be a wait, but it is not bad. All the food is super good. This is not fancy Mexican food, it is just very good. I love the tacos.

They also have shows. I will be back.

Thank you Elizabeth!

See you next time!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had so much fun at this Drag show Brunch. The food was good for a buffet and the drinks from the open bar were very good (The bartender was amazing). The show was fun and exciting and the atmosphere was great. I would definitely recommend!

Thanks for your review!