4,395 results
All reviews off the strip marilyns cafe separate buildings rooms are huge main building resort fee flamingo road two blocks ten minute walk small kitchenette the mexican restaurant kitchen area coffee table dining table ellis island fitness center nice pool
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The service is excellent. The place of away from strip but easy to find. The room clean, including, and free parking available. Did not use facilities due to limited time, but will stay again as room was more like an apartment and plenty of space.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great if driving to Vegas. Car is usually a few feet from your room. Parking is free and easy in / out. Rooms are clean and quiet. Just off the strip. Have stayed many times and it has always been a pleasure. This is not a high rise hotel where you must walk forever to do anything. Costs are fair.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Booked two nights in September. Price was excellent, because we travelled mid week. Go at weekends and the prices double. Worked out about £50 per night with all the taxes etc

Suite was nice for 2 adults and 1 child. Had a mini kitchenette, not really suitable for cooking but had a fridge etc. Air con was a tad noisy but worked fine.

Complex was very good, free parking. Pool area wasnt very big, but always had free beds. Good beer offers around the pool and in the bar area.

Food wise you cannot beat Marillyns Cafe, this was excellent value and we ate there a few times.

Definitely recommend this as a cheaper option near the strip

Walkable to the strip, about 10 minutes

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I was lodged here by Holiday Inn Vacations so they could meet with me to try and sell me a time share at a different location (they failed). I found this hotel (a grouping of small lodgings) to be entirely pleasant, and the casual restaurant at the back of the casino was quite good. In comparison with the huge crazy flashy hotels on the Strip, this hotel was very quiet and modest and small - I liked that. Walking distance, if you don't mind walking a ways, of the Strip. Since my stay was paid for by the timeshare folks, I have no idea how I'd rate the value for price paid - for my no-price paid, it was great!

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed 14 January 2019 via mobile

I wanted a hotel fairly close to the convention center and quiet. This was a good choice. The restaurant choices were convenient and reasonable. I ate at all 3 and thought the meals were tasty. The room was spacious and the staff was accommodating. I had a room towards the back of their grounds which I appreciated. Walking distance to many other amenities and even the monorail.

Date of stay: January 2019