Lowest prices for your stay
US$50
SAVE US$5
Booking.comUS$50
eDreams
StayForLongUS$54
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 February 2021

I posted a negative review of this hotel on another site, and was shortly thereafter told by the supervisor at the hotel that I was no longer welcome there because the hotel “is not up to my standards.” I’m banned from their property because I complained about the condition of the room they sold me for what would have been about $70 for the night if I hadn’t used loyalty points from my past stays there.

Wyndham corporate was no help, either. Apparently, it’s perfectly okay with Wyndham if their franchisees’ idea of “customer service” is to essentially tell anyone who takes issue with the poor condition of their hotel rooms to go eff themselves and take their money elsewhere. So Wyndham Hotels would rather have you spend your money somewhere else, too.

See my pictures and decide for yourself whether or not you want to give this company any more. I also have a monetized channel on a popular video uploading site where I will be posting a video review of this hotel.

1  Thank humanerrer81
General Manager, General Manager at Travelodge Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2021

Dear Michael,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Please know at our property we aim to provide the best possible guest service and we apologize that this was not your experience. We will be passing on your concerns to our team as we strive to ensure every guest has a clean, comfortable stay. All the best in your future travels.

Reviewed 7 February 2021

We checked in for a night around like 1.a.m. My wife and I were on foot and upon looking at the room I noticed immediately thought they were ghetto looking and cheap. The room didn't even have a television inside. It was cold outside and a long walk to the front desk. Checked out the next day and over a week later we are now being accused of stealing the television from the room and charged two 100 dollar charges not authorized. The manager said dispute it with card and hung up. Ridiculous.

1  Thank T2622MWrussells
General Manager, General Manager at Travelodge Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2021

Dear Russell,
We're distressed to hear about your experience. Please accept our apologies for any confusion about the in-room amenities and additional charges as well for any distress about how it was handled. This is not a typical experience, and we'll look into your comments further. Best wishes on your next trip.

Reviewed 7 February 2021

Right across the street from a casino. The strip is fully accessible. This is a good option if budget is an issue. You can save money and still see most of what downtown Las Vegas has to offer. I’d recommend this budget hotel.

1  Thank Demetriusandrew
General Manager, General Manager at Travelodge Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2021

Dear Demetrius,
Thank you for the recommendation. We are delighted that you enjoyed our affordable prices and stellar location. We hope you had a blast checking out the area. Should your travels bring you back, count on Travelodge Las Vegas again to deliver.

Reviewed 16 January 2021 via mobile

Always have a pleasant stay here. Love the staff. They are always helpful and very friendly. Highly recommend this spot next to circus circus. The front desk ladies are always with smiles on their faces no matter what time of day it is weather its day or night. They recognize me. So cute! Love it here!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank yvonnelP7922ZO
General Manager, General Manager at Travelodge Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2021

Dear Yvonne,
Thank you for being a return guest! Our team will be happy to hear from you, and we appreciate your recommendation. All the best, and we look forward to your return to Travelodge Las Vegas!

Reviewed 25 December 2020 via mobile

We had a great stay, we brought everything we needed so we didn't have to leave the room. We don't smoke but the outside smoke came in from the bathroom window . It was quite and we were well reasted.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mrfarthing
General Manager, General Manager at Travelodge Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2020

Dear Michelle,
Wow! We are elated to be a part of such a special day. Congratulations on your 35 years of marriage. Thank you so much for counting on us during your anniversary. We look forward to creating more memories with you next time you are in town.