“Food Review”

Weera Thai Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Weera Thai Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 5,369 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$5 - US$17
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: For 30 years, we have served authentic Thai-Issan cuisine in Chiangmai, Thailand, where we were well-known for our distinctive, flavorful dishes. We've since brought our dishes to the states, and couldn't be happier to have done so. At Weera Thai, we take great pride in serving fresh quality ingredients. We welcome you to explore our food culture right here in Las Vegas. Besides are delectable dishes, we also offer a wide selection of beers including imported Thai beer, Corona, and Heineken. We also serve wine! Takeout and Delivery are also available! We deliver to The Strip. We offer fast, 15 minute pick-up and 30 minute delivery to anyone within a 3-4 mile radius.
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Best thai food in vegas ever..
Not only the food but our servers were incredibly kind and accommodating.
If you are vegetarian and looking for thai food, you should must visit this restaurant.. Papaya salad is highly recommended
Thank you Sasi (owner) for the Dessert..❤️❤️☺️☺️

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed my hot and sour shrimp soup a lot. The noodle dish I picked the wrong thing and it was too sweet and eggy for my taste
But vegetables were sure fresh and good

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

We have been traveling around and very bored of American burgers, thank god we found an authentic thai food! Felt like home :)

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

The service was exelent, everyone in my family was full from their meal, deserts were amazing, we brought home about a third of our food, the waiters were cheerful and fun. We had a jackfruit dessert and they warned us that it would smell bad which was amazing(jackfruit always smells bad). Only tiny problem was that my food came about 1 minute later than the others, which was fine because they asked what order the food was wanted to come out in and we said we did not care. Soft shell crab with coconut peanut sauce was amazing.

1  Thank The F
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Absolutely amazing. Best food I've ever eaten. The table ordered satay app., pot stickers, soft shell curry crab (sweet baby Jesus himself sent this straight from heaven), teriyaki chicken, pad thai, garlic ribs, bbq pork, and durian sticky rice. I have always wanted to try durian since I saw Andrew Zimmerman gag on it on his show. News flash: it was also tasty! 4 out of 5 at our table approved. We are semi local and will be back asap. Heat level of 3 is a nice comfortable flavourful spice. You need a drink handy but you won't break a sweat and your nose won't run. Service was great. Don't let the dicey outside turn you off. I told my oldest kid if the bathrooms were dirty we would bounce. They were very clean and cared for. Glad we stayed.

Been to Weera Thai Restaurant? Share your experiences!