“Amazing”

and up
Anthony Cools at the Paris Hotel and Casino
Ranked #99 of 231 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Saw Anthony cools show on my last trip to Vegas: it was absolutely brilliant. Do not go if you do not enjoy crude humor, laughing hysterically at someone else’s expense, and explicit but funny language. It was the absolute highlight of my trip and I’ve suggested him to multiple travelers since!

1  Thank Jointheteam
in 89 reviews
"stage"
in 86 reviews

Reviewed 20 February 2018

This show is a little more of an R rated show. We loved it. Get ready to watch the power of hypnosis. I won't give the show away by describing it too much- just get tickets and go.

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

First of all, I would not pay full price for this show and would definitely check Groupon, TixForTonight etc. I believe you can get them as low as 15.00 - 20.00 and that’s what they are worth to be honest.

The show itself is fun. You are basically sitting in a conference style room where it looks like you’re watching a presentation. Marc selects a handful of volunteers from the audience to participate in the show. The rest of the show involves him hypnotizing the audience and getting them to do various things- often embarrassing / incriminating things especially if you’re there with loved ones or friends. It was definitely fun to watch. Neither my wife nor I volunteered but that did not take away from the show as it was still really funny to watch the others get hypnotized.

I wouldn’t suggest going more than once. Also if you’ve seen Marc Savard then I wouldn’t see this one as its very similar and almost the same show.

Also, the show has adult humour and I’d say not to go with anyone under 16-18.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

This guy is incredible. The funniest damn show I've seen. I was hypnotized 6 years ago and watched this show and it was frickin hilarious. A must see.

1  Thank toohuge