“Stage door”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Quick Mamosa to start the day off. On the corner of flamingo and line. Kinda has a small town feel even tho this is Vegas. Small bar but good service. They have a full bar also a souvenir/ gifts shop connected. I bought a Vegas t shirt and mug

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

A must stop while youre here. $2 coronas but better than that..the bloody marys that Krystle makes are amazing! This girl really puts some love into this drink!

1  Thank Krissy B
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Its a bit of a hole in the wall but its ok. The staff and security are super friendly. The beer is great price. I have not tried the hotdogs. I enjoy having a few here when we first land. My only complaint is the cigarette smoke but that is pretty much goes with all of Vegas.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

I found this bar just around the corner from our hotel on the Strip. I've visited the US from the UK many times and Stage Door Casino bar is the very sort of bar I always seek out. I'm extremely well travelled and know what to expect, which is why I loved this place! The bar staff are great, well done ladies! The beer is cheap and I got to meet some really great people who once I opened my mouth, couldn't be more warm and willing to chat. Super friendly place and I'd definitely make it my 'local' if I return to Vegas. It won't be for everyone, but if like me you make an effort to involve yourself in an environment some might consider to be a little rough around the edges, you'll have a great time!

3  Thank Monkeysfist
Reviewed 10 March 2018

Cheap drinks, stellar dogs, and unbeatable people watching. Skip the posers and head a block off the strip and see the real people of Vegas. Smokey, loud, and full of life. I love this place.

2  Thank Weaselfest