“Beautiful golf with my dad ”
Review of Arroyo Golf Club

Arroyo Golf Club
Ranked #114 of 227 Outdoor Activities in Las Vegas
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Very nice course and excellent staff. Facilities are top notch and the sights are great. Course is challenging for all levels and there are ways to keep it pithy.

All reviews
"las"
"scenery"
"track"

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

I have played this course hundreds of times since it opened. However, very few times since I moved away from Vegas. It was a treat playing again. The greens were in the best shape I can ever remember. The fairways were pretty good as well. The layout is always a good one with some challenging holes and a few easier ones. Elevation changes, doglegs, and strategic bunkers make it fun. My only criticism is to some of the hard bunkers (new sand in some) and pace of play. They had a frost delay that day, but we did not see a Marshall moving the slow groups until hole 15. Well worth your time and money.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

#1. They are in the middle of reseeding with a cross cut method instead of the usual hole aeration. I would never take a star off for this since every course must do this at least once if not twice a year. BUT, I am tired of courses not notifying golfnow of aeration. There is NO EXCUSE for this, PERIOD! If I am booking a tee time, I should not have call the course and double check the conditions, you should notify golfnow so we are aware.
#2. The rest of the course was average at best. Range was horrible…weeds growing in the sandtraps…bare spots on the greens. This is not the condition of a $150 golf course. I booked a hot deal for $88 each, quit after 9 and called golfnow asking for a credit, they could not be more helpful.
The staff could not be any nicer…the head pro was very polite, but told me that he did not think the course was in that bad a shape...I respectfully disagreed. Golfnow called the head pro and he said that nobody else complained…well, that is outright lie, I am sorry. I specifically heard 3 groups on the range saying this was the worst condition they have ever seen a range in. On our way out, there was another group coming off that was complaining to the cart guys that this course needs help badly, and the cart guys agreed…I am not exaggerating…I am not one of those people that complains about 3 blades of grass out of place.
If your in the middle of maintenance, I completely understand…but ADMIT IT! If I would have paid $150 to play there last week, I would have demanded a refund. Very disappointing course on my vacation.
2 stars for the layout and views.
Arroyo at Red Rock was a HUGE disappointment.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Overall experience was great. As out of town guests the staff took great care of us as we arrived to the course. Very friendly and helpful and enthusiastic.