MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$139
MGMGrand.com
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$230
US$159
  • Pool
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$238
US$229
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$249
US$186
Official Site
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$99
  • Pool
Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$94
Bally's Las Vegas
  • Pool
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$302
US$247
Venetian.com
17,258 results
All reviewsnon smokingmarket cafecity corner suiteshort walkbellagio fountainsdeluxe suitenon gaming hotelcovered walkwayblackout shadesother hotelssmall kitchenthe sofa bedoff the stripwasher and dryermonte carloquiet hotelsoaking tub
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We spent here 4 days. Our room was in 36.th foor and view are amazing. We have our own kitchen. Drinks in the pool area are very expensive. Otherwise pool was nice. Location is very good, next to Bellagio.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Great place to unwind and get a quiet rest .. market Cafe is really good food and fast service . Rooms are perfect , views are beautiful. We always stay at Vdara and have never been disappointed. Centrally located

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 4 April 2018

This hotel is exceptional for its well designed suites. There service people are very well trained. We stayed with our pet for a fee they charged but fair. I have never been in a hotel that has a welcome bag for your dog. Blanket, goodies , order up menu. Imagine that. Views from our room was outstanding. Overlooked Belagio fountain. A wonderful stay!

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Edward S
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We chose this hotel because it was just a block away from The Strip and its a non-smoking (which is limited in NV). The “Studio” room (basic room) was spacious at 500+ square feet. It came with a stove top, double fridge (one for mini bar and an empty one for our own food items). If you can use one of their discount codes (AAA, military, M-life), you can get a reasonable discount on their competitive rates. There were 6 elevators to our building; we never waited for more than a minute or two.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Had my wallet stolen the first day while waiting for my room because it wasn't ready on time. Security then couldn't be bothered to look at cameras and I even had the nerve to say what do you expect me to do even if I do find the person on video who took your wallet. After 6 hours of it be missing had the nerve to tell me that they didn't have an angle in the restaurant of where I was sitting so they never actually took a description of what I look like or where I was sitting in the restaurant.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends