“3 Stars for Service and Edible Food”

Red Lotus Asian Kitchen
Ranked #2,069 of 5,686 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$7 - US$18
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Let me start by saying, the food wasnt bad, the dish I had just lacked real flavor. My daughter wanted rice though and this place was convenient, however, I think next time, we will venture further out for better tasting food. Other dishes on the menu may be absolutely amazing, I only had the fried rice and it was less than spectacular. Maybe give it a try and let me know if another dish is better!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We stopped by for a quick dinner and the food variety was very good. The selection was great as well, you can mix and match protein with noodles or ...
The servings were generous but nice touch would be eat in meals to be served on actual plates/bowls.
Overall highly recommend if you are looking for something healthy & quick.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

We were surprised to see pho available at Tropicana. We tried the pad thai and the pho. It seems this place is geared for take out, as our meals were served in fancy take out containers. The pho was mediocre, seemed to need more noodles. The broth was not bad considering it is fast food pho. The pad thai was better.

Its not something to write home about, but okay when you need a quick noodle fix.

Staff was friendly and cheerful.