“This place is great!”

The Official SAW Escape Las Vegas
Ranked #55 of 290 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Official SAW Escape is an immersive, multi-room (progressive) escape experience that brings to life twisted games inspired by the blockbuster SAW film franchise. Guests enter the historic Egan & Co. Meat Packing plant for an after hours tour, only to find they are players in an elaborate game devised by the infamous Jigsaw killer and his disciples. By working together to combat their fears!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I had never been to any escape room before and this place exceeded my expectations. The nods to the movie were great but there were also a lot of unique puzzles too. It was fun to get a chance to reset before each shorter challenge and I would definitely recommend it! My only complaint was that 8 people in a group is a lot but if you really focus on communication and teamwork you can make it work. Definitely worth the visit!

All reviews
"escape room"
in 51 reviews
"vip experience"
in 3 reviews
"without giving anything away"
"general public"
"films"
in 5 reviews
"merch"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My son and I had fun especially for our first escape room experience. Bailey did a great job. It felt real. Would definitely do it again.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Probably the best decor room you could ever play from the smell to the feel, but the puzzle design and level layout was not fitting. The amazing visuals give this a definite must do, but avid escape room players will be frustrated by elements that we trivial. There is not a lot of puzzles to solve in a room for a group greater than 4. The rooms are amazing but if you have more than 4 people a lot of the non active participants will be useless. I would suggest adding more in-depth puzzle building especially on the final room since it is the finale. Overall great staff the acting was spot on. I do recommend adding more money and time on the actual puzzles and less on the decorations of what I deemed transition rooms.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was our first "escape room" experience and I must say the Saw Escape Room has set the bar very high. The set was so well thought out and executed. Bailey was a great help. We really enjoyed this experience. We did the private tour, which was nice because we weren't paired up with anyone else.