“Good”

20:00
Ranked #175 of 5,335 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$50 - US$120
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: The world's first Gordon Ramsay Hell's Kitchen restaurant is turning up the heat at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. Drawing inspiration from the global hit reality television show starring world-renowned Chef Gordon Ramsay, guests will feel like they are on the studio set.
Reviewed 5 March 2021

Great food thanks love the burgers never realized how it can be at Vegas because we expect only gambling’s but Vegas is more than this

Date of visit: December 2020
1  Thank Paulwalton961
Write a reviewReviews (2,712)

Reviewed 5 March 2021

After reading conflicting reviews we decided to give it a try. We all loved it! The hamburgers were cooked to perfection. Try the sweet potato fries. The dipping sauce is amazing. All covid recommendations were followed. The service was excellent. We did call ahead for a reservation.

Date of visit: March 2021
1  Thank sweatshop51
Reviewed 22 February 2021

I was in Las Vegas over Super Bowl weekend with friends and went to Hell's Kitchen for dinner. I have been many times before but my friends had not. Of course they loved it. 2 of us had the Filet and 1 had the Salmon. We also had the Lobster Risotto, pureed potatoes, mac and cheese and roasted brussel sprouts. Everything was AMAZING, DELICIOUS! I had the Hell's Kitchen Cosmo - YUM! We were too full to have dessert, but I have had the sticky toffee pudding before and it is HEAVEN! Our waiter was amazing, even though I cannot remember his name, maybe Daniel.
You must try this place when in Vegas, it is well worth it. However, You will need to make a reservations as it fills up fast!!!!

4  Thank 227,213
Reviewed 16 February 2021

The LV location is livelier than the Tahoe restaurant. Both had excellent food and servers. Both had rude, snotty hostesses. Why is that? Do they purposely hire this way? Anyhow, five stars for the food. Consistent and delicious.

3  Thank Hbmom72
Reviewed 9 February 2021 via mobile

As a fan of the show I had high expectations. I was not disappointed. Did the 3 course signature menu with Cesar salad, beef Wellington and sticky pudding for dessert. Everything was flavorful, well prepared and excellent.

5  Thank 716aude