2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Official SiteUS$49
Hotels.comUS$49
FindHotelUS$49
Agoda.comUS$49
HurbUS$49
ZenHotels.comUS$75
All reviews fremont street container park fremont experience room was clean walking distance downtown vegas front desk staff location is great enjoyed my stay las renovation action rates fees
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 May 2021

Downtowner Boutique is CLEAN, and the location is PRIMO. If they had mini-fridges and microwaves...would be 10/10. Wrist bands are silly, but I was never given one and was never questioned...I booked on expedia and check in was delayed, but the staff was very helpful with this bump in road...The cleanliness alone and location make it 9/10

Date of stay: May 2021
La Tia Hatcher, Other at Downtowner Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2021

Hi damianbarb0sa,

We thank you for stopping by to share your thoughts. Your feedback is appreciated and we hope to host your next trip here to fabulous Downtown Las Vegas!

Reviewed 18 May 2021

Updated rooms with platform beds with modern colors and fixtures. The put put golf was interesting. Pool was clean and clear. Check in was confusing. The "front desk" was also a bar. Appeared to be understaffed. Requested extra towels we never received. Did like that they were able to extend our check out by an hour due an unexpected delay in town.

Reviewed 17 May 2021

It was a good experience but it was just a fridge and microwave missing but other that it was good. I enjoyed the swimming pool and golf & it’s close to some fun places which I didn’t have to drive.

Reviewed 17 May 2021

this location is so close to downtown my husband and I enjoyed walking to nearby fun spots. the hotel itself was very clean, accommodating, and costumer service was very communicative. Clean and great aesthetic.

Date of stay: May 2021
Princess Maniego, Guest Services / Front Office at Downtowner Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2021

Reviewed 14 May 2021

I look forward to share my experiences with this place i really like it...thank you it is a nice atmosphere and I just was happy staying there,I have been there three times and each time seems to get better...